Moparpalooza 2013 VA caravan - Page 2 - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

Auto Insurance

Go Back   Cherokee SRT8 Forum > Regional Forums > Mid-Atlantic

Mid-Atlantic DE, MD, NY, PA, NJ, VA, WV, DC

CherokeeSRT8.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-17-2013, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperP-SRT8 View Post
I unfortunately don't drive my Jeep that often or very far. My total commute is like 4mi....for the whole day I usually have to find exscuses to drive.
Me too Kris, my life is not very exciting during the week. I can go weeks without doing a WOT

...The fastest 13 second Jeep.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-17-2013, 07:46 PM

Garage
Moparpalooza 2013 VA caravan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaoul1 View Post
Alright so theres a new location now. It's at Koons Tysons Jeep Dodge and Chrysler. This is in Tysons Corner. We need to pick another lcoation in Vienna!
Galleria works.

Koons, huh? Lol! Whatever you do, DON'T let the service guys near your rig during the event. You'll drive off with conventional oil, limited slip additive in both diffs, and your NV146 filled incorrectly. And don't expect the service director to call you back and fix the situation. (Sorry...I'm finished)

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

Old 01-17-2013, 07:51 PM

Not my choice! Fair Oaks is having construction in the Parking lot. I hope they can make enough room over at Koons.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:58 PM

Garage

Quote:
Not my choice! Fair Oaks is having construction in the Parking lot. I hope they can make enough room over at Koons.
Lol, I'll be fine after a few more months. That reminds me, I have a couple reviews to write.

Right! There isn't very much room there unless they move ALL of their inventory off the premises. And maybe the GM lots as well.

Old 01-18-2013, 11:10 AM
Major Contributing Member

Galleria by cheesecake factory works for me. There should be plenty of room there on a Sunday for the few of us that are meeting up. Never been to the koons dealership though. Is it that much bigger than the one out in chantilly???

2007 Silver

PERFORMANCE: It's NA. It's Fun. It's Loud as hell

EXTERIOR: Beautiful inside and out.
Old 01-18-2013, 12:50 PM

Chantilly I would say is bigger, I think they are going to move their inventory around. Check google maps and compare
Old 01-22-2013, 08:01 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by srt8gofast View Post
Galleria works.

Koons, huh? Lol! Whatever you do, DON'T let the service guys near your rig during the event. You'll drive off with conventional oil, limited slip additive in both diffs, and your NV146 filled incorrectly. And don't expect the service director to call you back and fix the situation. (Sorry...I'm finished)

There is a Brand new Service Director at Koons as of December 16th. Chris Morrison

He is one of us! He's owned 2 SRT's (One Jeep and one 300)

He is changing things at Koons, there is a reason why he was brought in.

2010 Modern Blue Mopar CAI, Spoiler, F&R Door Sill Protectors, Diablo Trinity w/ Toona CMR, BT Catch Can, BT Under Hood Kit, BT Door Locks. Bwoody Sway Links, Satisfied GranSport 6 Pads, Bel Driver STi, Debaged Jeep Logo F&R, Black Billet Shorty, SRT lower grille badge & SRT Windshield Banner, Tinted Led taillights w/fog harness, Custom SRT floor mats, RECARO Signo G2 Baby Seat.
Old 01-22-2013, 08:02 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by srt8gofast View Post
Lol, I'll be fine after a few more months. That reminds me, I have a couple reviews to write.

Right! There isn't very much room there unless they move ALL of their inventory off the premises. And maybe the GM lots as well.

They've told me they will be moving all cars off the lot. All none show cars will be parked at a remote lot and people will be shuttled in.
Old 01-22-2013, 08:04 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
Chantilly I would say is bigger, I think they are going to move their inventory around. Check google maps and compare
They are adding a Fiat Studio to that same property. The lot will be much smaller once construction begins.
Old 01-22-2013, 09:15 PM

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by immo View Post
There is a Brand new Service Director at Koons as of December 16th. Chris Morrison

He is one of us! He's owned 2 SRT's (One Jeep and one 300)

He is changing things at Koons, there is a reason why he was brought in.
Any new technicians come along with him at Koons? Hopefully the new service director makes it a priority to call back customers and fix errors that are made by their department.

If they were smart they'd groom a couple SRT technicians that know the ins/outs, all the nuances, and service techniques that are covered in great detail here on this and other forums, in addition to their Chrysler training. Advertise them by name and attract the SRT owners. It would appeal to the fanatic owners who don't have the time and means to service their own rides, but still demand perfection in their car's maintenance. Just a thought... and Chris I hope you're reading these forums. Glad to hear there's been a change, but still not interested in returning unless the technician's abilities and knowledge about the SRT line can be demonstrated.

Thanks for the heads up IMMO.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.