Exhaust Clamps - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

Auto Insurance

Go Back   Cherokee SRT8 Forum > WK1 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Performance Discussion > WK1 Intake/ Exhaust Discussion

CherokeeSRT8.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-08-2013, 04:51 PM

Exhaust Clamps

Hey guys I have a quick question. The one exhaust clamp that connect the factory muffler to the resonator is broken on my jeep. I have slp mufflers welded in and I am getting the resonators deleted this weekend so I wanted to pick up a new clamp to install it while everything is apart. Can I use any exhaust clamp or does it have to be the specific one from the dealer? Thanks for the help.
Advertisement

Old 01-09-2013, 06:31 AM

I tried searching but couldn't find anything, anyone know?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2013, 09:22 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Lifetime Premium Member

That is interesting, what kind of SLP muffler do you have? Im getting LM2s installed probably next week and Im using straight pipes to replace the resonators. Id imagine that you could use any clamp.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.