Calliber srt4 ? - Page 2 - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

Auto Insurance

Go Back   Cherokee SRT8 Forum > Other Vehicle Discussion > Other Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Fiat Vehicle Discussion

Other Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Fiat Vehicle Discussion This is the section for the discussion of all other Chrysler Group LLC vehicles.

CherokeeSRT8.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-14-2013, 06:22 AM
Elite Contributing Member

damn i wish we had that, tried to contact chrysler before and they told me the info was top secret
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2013, 06:24 AM

Do you have one? If so you can PM me the vin and I can check for you.

Edit: Well my work computers will not let me on the site, so I can check when I get home today for ya!
08 Silver CSRT4 (Other Daily Driver) #2905 of 5674

Last edited by Slim26; 01-14-2013 at 06:28 AM.
Old 01-15-2013, 04:38 PM
Major Contributing Member

Garage
Hey thanks Slim26, unfortunately they sold it just before I got there...Darn, oh well, not meant to be...But Thanks to all for the helpful input!
Old 01-15-2013, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpback View Post
Hey thanks Slim26, unfortunately they sold it just before I got there...Darn, oh well, not meant to be...But Thanks to all for the helpful input!
No problem man! If you have anymore questions about the Neon SRT4 or the Caliber SRT4 let me know!
Old 01-16-2013, 08:07 PM

I drove one about 1 hour before I drove my cobalt for the first time, I liked it a lot, it was very nice for the price and all the cool options it had, it was torquey and felt quicker than the balt too, I really liked the motor feel and sound, but it was not the right choice for me since I like not using my brakes and pushing the limit through turns... the one I drove felt too soft and squishy and almost put it on 2 wheels when I hit the gas going uphill on a slight left turn...I would like to own one some day tho' it's like that girl you really wanted, but nasty farted on the first date so you decided to call it quits before even making your first move, then years later you're like damn she looks good, I should've hit it...I got bad experiences lol
2009 Cobalt SS/tc sedan, muffler delete, ARK shorty antenna...

Last edited by Naldo; 01-16-2013 at 08:12 PM.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naldo View Post
I drove one about 1 hour before I drove my cobalt for the first time, I liked it a lot, it was very nice for the price and all the cool options it had, it was torquey and felt quicker than the balt too, I really liked the motor feel and sound, but it was not the right choice for me since I like not using my brakes and pushing the limit through turns... the one I drove felt too soft and squishy and almost put it on 2 wheels when I hit the gas going uphill on a slight left turn...I would like to own one some day tho' it's like that girl you really wanted, but nasty farted on the first date so you decided to call it quits before even making your first move, then years later you're like damn she looks good, I should've hit it...I got bad experiences lol
LOL, that last line got me cracking up! But I wouldnt own a cobalt just because its a chevy, just like I wouldnt own a mustange just because its a ford. Im a dodge/jeep/chryler/SRT at heart and will never buy any car that doesnt have that logo on it.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:33 AM

I'm a rotor head by nature...my favorite cars are gm just because they offer the most complete cars out of the box...at least to my liking...but in reality just like with women I don't discriminate I am whore and will pretty much get inside anything...lol
Old 01-17-2013, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naldo View Post
I'm a rotor head by nature...my favorite cars are gm just because they offer the most complete cars out of the box...at least to my liking...but in reality just like with women I don't discriminate I am whore and will pretty much get inside anything...lol
LOL, I grew up in a ford family, my dad always owned a mustang of some sort(76 cobra II,85 LS) so maybe thats why I hate ford. But I am also from the Mt's of VA and where im from you like one brand and hate the rest.
Old 01-17-2013, 11:09 AM

I had one of the first caliber Srt. It was a fun car. Had some mods too ms1, mopar coilovers (think I was the only one with them) 2-tone paint job orange/flat black, bigger injectors, ect.
Old 01-17-2013, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBSL View Post
I had one of the first caliber Srt. It was a fun car. Had some mods too ms1, mopar coilovers (think I was the only one with them) 2-tone paint job orange/flat black, bigger injectors, ect.
Were you on calibersrt4.net?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.