Thinking of parting ways with my Jeep and doing a JK build because it suits my life style better...what do think my Jeep is worth, or what is a reasonable asking price with the current mods and mileage???
Vehicle as been maintained very well since i've have had it. Regular fluid changes and runs really strong. Some track use but not much at all compared to most guys here (15-20 passes total). it is an absolute street monster for a daily driver.
2008 - Silver
(excellent condition) 130,000km's (mostly hwy)...
- 600whp (at 12lbs) Runs low 11's...will easily break into 10's with more time spent on logging and tuning.
- ProCharger P1 HO Kit (9-12lbs of adjustability with pulley swaps)
- ATI 17% OD Pulley
- Stainless Stage 2 mesh filter from Procharger
- 3.2" & 3.5" supercharger pulley's
- Extra Gates HD green belt
- CoolingMist 2 Stage Meth Kit
- Ford 80lb injectors
- NEW "SHR" Transmission
upgrade (purchase from Demon Performance)
- Custom Gauge Pod
- Boost & AFR Gauges (AEM)
- BillyBoat Stainless Exhaust
- New Bilstein front shocks
- Rear QA1 adjustable shocks
- Moroso catch can
- Nitto 420 tires (40-50% tread)
- Eibach Pro lowering kit
- PML Diff cover (black with silver fins)
- Custom Black painted stock wheels - slight silver flake in paint
- Craven Speed stubby antenna
***All major work professionally installed by Champion Motors in Toronto***
***Also have full Nitrous Outlet Kit + heated bottle holder / 50 - 200 jet settings...(not installed) to go with purchase if wanted***
Extra's with purchase
- Gtech Pro Gauge
- Stock original airbox
- Stock original springs
As you all know we never get back what we put into these vehicles. Not fully decided if i'm going to sell or keep it, just putting a feeler out for help on a selling price if I decide to list it..
Thanks for taking a look.