This Car Is One Expense Car To Own!! - Page 7 - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

» Auto Insurance

Go Back   Cherokee SRT8 Forum > WK2 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Discussion (2012+) > WK2 SRT8 General Discussion

WK2 SRT8 General Discussion This section is for the general discussion of the second generation Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8

CherokeeSRT8.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-06-2013, 07:20 AM

Owning a Lamborghini is fun as hell! Even if its just sitting in your garage in the winter time! It's an attention getter winner and owning other brands (Porsche, Corvettes, Lotus, Bentley, Ferrari) would not be the same.

You're right, it's not the fastest around the block stock, especially 04-08 editions because they're not as powerful as the 2009+, but its STILL a Lambo! You can now purchase a preowned 2004-06 around $89K but with high mileage! If you go to Lamborghini-talk or Lambopower forums, you read from multiple owners that one should not be afraid of high mileages Gallardos!

You know, I haven't heard much about Lambo tranny or engine break downs to where one has to replace it, but that doesn't say it's not costly for maintenance. I'm about to bring my G in foe the 4-year service (maintenance by year not by mileage), its going to cost me around $2-3000!

They're costly for service and parts!

Had to replace a side mirror once, it was $1200 just for an OEM new part. More on top of that for labor! I upgraded to the carbon fiber side mirror and that was $4300 for one mirror!

Figure out your finances, if it works?! Do it!
2011 Mercedes Benz E550 Coupe (Daily Driver (SOLD)
2013 Jeep Patriot Sport (Daily Driver)
2008 Jeep Patriot Sport (Fiancée Driver)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-06-2013, 08:26 AM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Only Lamborghini I would own would be twin turbo'd or I'd buy one that was.

My nutty car can't be slower than my current nutty car (jeep)

The amount of stupid money I spend on my jeep fixing stupid mishaps makes a $4300 mirror look like a reasonable purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

9.67@143.2

Old 01-06-2013, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
Only Lamborghini I would own would be twin turbo'd or I'd buy one that was.

My nutty car can't be slower than my current nutty car (jeep)

The amount of stupid money I spend on my jeep fixing stupid mishaps makes a $4300 mirror look like a reasonable purchase.
Yes, but you mod the hell out of your cars and those custom parts aren't cheap so of course!

TTG are insane, but pleasure of owner a stock Lamborghini is also a pleasurable!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.