Kill Of The Day - Page 109 - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

Auto Insurance

Go Back   Cherokee SRT8 Forum > WK1 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Discussion (2006-2010) > WK1 SRT8 General Discussion

WK1 SRT8 General Discussion This section contains general discussion relating to the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8.

CherokeeSRT8.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 11-05-2012, 11:34 AM
Senior Contributing Member

So on the way to work at 5am this mustang kind of blows past me in the right lane on Thorndale. So I'm in and out of lanes trying to catch up to him and finally get on his ass. We are approaching 83 and he gets in left lane and the light turns red. So now we are lined up, notice he has drag radials on the back, so he must have some work done. Light turns green we both hammer it down, he got a little sideways, and it was all down hill from there, he couldnt catch me. Slowed down at railroad tracks that were coming up, and had him by a car. So now we get to Elmhurst rd and you have 2 left lanes to turn left. He pulls next to me again reving his motor, and I'm thinking I know this crazy muther f'er doesnt want to hit it as we turn left. Well we both turn left as soon as we get straight we both hit it again, again he got a little sideways and couldnt catch me. I turn in gas station where I always stop in the morning, and so does he. Turned out to be a really kool guy, unlike most Stang owners. He just asked what was done to my Jeep, told him CAI only, forgot to mention canned tune. He was really impressed, he said he heard the Jeeps were pretty quick but never lined up against one, talked for a few minutes and that was it.
BTW it was an older knotchback 5.0
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Shawn1112 For This Useful Post:
Pachy (11-05-2012)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2012, 01:00 PM

A s/c acura integra with a fully built motor tried ...and lost, while he was spinning i was winning, he catched up to me but at 120mph and i just let off :-), if he didnt catch me at 100 he wouldnt catch me in 1/4 mile..., we took them to the track...same story, now he says he is going to 10 psi(he was running 7), and wants to roll race my viper!!...lol
07'GC srt8 blk,Murdered,blkwheels,20%tint all around, "mayhem">> (8.50@81.80 mph 10/25/12) volant cai, 180 t-stat, Borla S,catch can, 93 oct canned tune, NT05's 275/315...(8.19@85.2mph)After a johan tune!!!!... thanks JOHAN!!!!!
'04 GTO, yellow jacket , 6spd, on NOS...(8.2@???, spinning through 2nd)...SOLD
MOPAR= Massively Over Powered And Respected.

Last edited by Pachy; 11-05-2012 at 01:01 PM.
Old 11-09-2012, 10:12 AM

Leaving work 2 days ago, I take the ramp onto the interstate and right in front of me is a shadow grey M6.

Needless to say the look on his face was priceless.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:50 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
Lifetime Premium Member

Got my first couple of kills this weekend since installing my D1SC and letting Johan dial her in. First was Friday night, a guy in a white Mach 1 with drag radials. Caught him at the light and he revved it up. From a dig it was amazing to spot him about 6 cars back by 70mph lol. Then we slowed to a 20 roll and the result was the same. Pulled over at a gas station to talk but he just drove on by after that. Yesterday I was out giving her a bath and some guy in a WS6 pulls in and asks me how it runs. I just replied "she does alright".:-) He proceeds to tell me about all the stuff done to his car, heads, cam, cutouts, CAI, and how there's nothing around here that'll touch it. (I love people that wanna talk cars that really don't have a clue about 'em) Leaving he pulls up beside me and gives me the countdown with his fingers from about a 10 roll. By 100mph it was pretty bad. Slow down to a 60 roll and take off again and I pulled him pretty hard again, got out of it about 125 and he comes blowing by and keeps driving lol. So much for the fastest car around!! Oh my wife got a huge kick out of him not wanting to make eye contact after just getting owned lol!!

'08 D1SC PROCHARGED, RACE VALVE (LOUD) SOUTHERN HOT ROD VIKING,
PRO TORQUE, ATI, EIBACHS, KOOKS, BORLA S, TOONA TUNE.
Old 12-31-2012, 06:51 PM

well yesterday i was at the car meet and this kid in a '11 camaro ss wants to race, i tell him i'll go from a dig, he says ok, i spanked him twice hard, then a big turbo srt4 , again from a dig i got him and from a 30 mph roll too, but from a 60 roll i have him until about 90, then he blows past me(he's got top end, he blew by a terminator too!!), and i rollraced a ferrari 348 convertible, and we were side by side from 60 to 120mph( i was about 1/2 fender ahead) and i left off.. good race too, he told me he's going to bring his TT porsche next time to race me from a dig... i wont mind losing to that car..hhahah
Old 12-31-2012, 11:53 PM

Hemi durango...lol... I couldn't help myself I heard it hit hard and saw it got past my rear view mirror so I stomped on it and might as well stepped on the devils tail cause my wife started yelling at me...telling me I was gonna mess the screws on her neck and was gonna have to pay for surgery again...so dramatic lol
2009 Cobalt SS/tc sedan, muffler delete, ARK shorty antenna...
Old 01-06-2013, 07:40 AM
Contributing Member

I was on my way to work early in the morning cruising about 70(cruise control). It was around 430am. Not a car in sight on rt 70. I see these lights come flying up behind me FAST. I recognize the headlights immediately and put it in 4th to get it and go. We where both doing about 125 mph and I could of blew his doors off but I just wanted to see what he would do. We went at it for about 3 miles before I got off of my exit. He kept going without even slowing down. For those 3 miles in the triple digits there was not a car to be seen but us two. I'm so mad I did not get a video, but I would not of posted it anyways for protection of him. He was cool enough to roll and go at it for awhile.

It was a marked deputy sheriff. I won't say what county, so don't ask. He was not running code. He was going home so that's why I rolled with him. I would love to be on the side o the road watching this whole thing unfold.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 01-06-2013, 02:05 PM
Silver & Satin
Lifetime Premium Member

That's crazy

2007 Silver SRT
Boost Coming 2015

Quad Retrofit-Chrome Delete-Tint-Satin Black 22"s-Toyo Proxes STII-Solo Exhaust-RM 1.7"-Painted Roof Rails-Trinity-9500ix-Pioneer HU-Alpine Door Speakers-Diamond Audio 12"s-Billet Tech Underhood Kit-6K Highs/Lows/Fogs-Billet Tech Door Locks-TLS LED Tails-LED Rear Fogs-Cree 6K Reverse Lights-Billet Tech Catch Can-Dynamat-R1 Drilled Rotors-Stoptech Brake Pads-Tinted Tails
-Johan Tune-Mopar Rear Lip-Colormatched Venom Hood
Old 01-06-2013, 02:21 PM
Contributing Member

Only reason I did it was because I was in uniform heading in for shift. He was going home.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 01-06-2013, 03:07 PM
Silver & Satin
Lifetime Premium Member

Your an officer?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.