Does anyone here smoke cigars?? - Page 4 - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

Auto Insurance

Go Back   Cherokee SRT8 Forum > Off-Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion If you want to talk about something that doesnt fit into any other section on this site, this is the place to do it. Please keep discussion work safe. Thanks.

CherokeeSRT8.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-05-2013, 11:48 PM
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
Lifetime Premium Member

Thanked 1,527 Times in 1,195 Posts
I've smoked a few blunts back in the day, does that count?

Old 01-05-2013, 11:50 PM
The Traveler
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J&D's SRT's View Post
I've smoked a few blunts back in the day, does that count?
Who hasn't

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
2012 WK2 SRT8 Mineral Gray | BT Catch Can | BT Underhood Goodies | Painted Engine Bay | Bwoody CAI | Custom Washer Setup | Shaved Jeep/Color Matched Liftgate Brow| Chrome Delete | Debadge-ReBadged | 5% Tint All Around | 78% Windshield Tint | Passport 9500ix | TLS Rear Fogs | 5k HID Fogs | 6k LED Running Lights | 8k Bi-Xenon | 6K LED Plate Lights | 6k Interior LED Swap | Borla ATAK | WK1 Borla Reso Swap | Matching eBrake Pedal | Trinity | Modified DS 93 Tune
SOLD 2007 Silver Jeep SRT8

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2013, 06:21 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
Lifetime Premium Member

me and a few of my buddies out here on the ship have recently became avid cigar smokers. we started off picking up cigars in ports that we would hit when we were in the Mediterranean sea. then once we stopped in Dubai we split a case of Cohiba habanas. after that we would find any excuse to go and have a smoke night. since then we have all ordered cigar samplers from Cigar international .com. i bought a 40 count Herf-a-dor that is like a Pelican case and has foam inserts to hold each cigar so they cant get smashed and its water proof. i am a huge fan of all Drew Estate Cigars. and CAO's im actually looking around the internet right now for places to buy bigger samplers (that also ship to FPO-AA addresses) to stock back up i have about 12 weeks left on deployment and im sure we will be smoking a 3-4 a week the last few weeks.
Old 12-14-2013, 01:13 AM
the..opinionated youngin'
Lifetime Premium Member

Send a message via Skype™ to cthcarter
Glad I found this thread. Guys on the GTR forum got me into cigars and I grateful for it!
Finishing of a nice night over here with an Ave Maria Crusader. It's nice. Got it in a sampler pack. Not a bad smoke. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1387008816.703921.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	169.1 KB
ID:	52993

Supercharged 2012 SRT8 - SOLD
Old 12-18-2013, 01:00 PM

I've found myself VERY fond of Illusione cigars lately. Lovely flavor, great body, even burn. Their Epernay & original documents lines are fantastic. And the price is too good to be true, but it's very true...they're good.
I'm also a huge fan of Padron's cigars aswell, their '64 anniversary cigars are fantastic, and the family reserve line are pretty good aswell although pricy here locally.

Montecristo makes some nices smokes too. Once in awhile I'll change up and throw an MC into the mix. Not bad.
I'm not much for the Romeo's or Cohibas myself. It seems the Romeos you find here in the states taste much different than ones I've had abroad. IDK if it's just me, but this is just my findings.
Old 12-18-2013, 03:12 PM
Premium Reformed Member
Lifetime Premium Member

^^^ I love Illisione myself. That '88 is a killer smoke!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Troy built 2010 Jeep SRT8, Dings Racing forged 392 stroker, boost reference return style fuel system, Mondello heads & manifold, ARH 1 7/8" LT's, Off road midpipe, stock cat back exhaust, ATI 17% OD pulley, Stage 6 2-step, Fluidyne radiator, PP built Nag1, remote transmission cooler, PP Dom. TC., 6,500 PTCM, Wavetrac rear LSD.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.