Can I buy just a replacement fan shroud,or do I have to buy the whole assembly?? - Page 2 - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

Auto Insurance

Go Back   Cherokee SRT8 Forum > WK1 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Discussion (2006-2010) > WK1 SRT8 General Discussion

WK1 SRT8 General Discussion This section contains general discussion relating to the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8.

CherokeeSRT8.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-02-2013, 03:26 AM
That guy..
Lifetime Premium Member

I have a fan shroud in box laying in my garage. I had a forsale thread. Shoot me a pm
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2013, 12:21 PM
Super Moderator
Lifetime Premium Member

focusing on the blades and whether or not there's a two fan solution or something. I think the stocker moves decent air. Strange that if you google the part number a two fan mitsubishi unit also pops up. probably just conincidence. Maybe on LX forums there was a thread about people buying a different fan blade to attach or replace the stock one with.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.