Road rage or redemption?? - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

Auto Insurance

Go Back   Cherokee SRT8 Forum > Off-Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion If you want to talk about something that doesnt fit into any other section on this site, this is the place to do it. Please keep discussion work safe. Thanks.

CherokeeSRT8.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 12-13-2012, 04:48 PM

Road rage or redemption??

So here I was driving down 95 minding my own business when this VW cruises in behind me and turns their high beams on?????? I guess she thought I was riding with my high beams on but it wasn't a quick flash, it was continuous running of high beams for about 30+ seconds before turning them off and getting back into the middle lane. I then proceed slow down, without hitting my brakes because that would have been a waste, and let the dumb whore pass me and immediately ride ass for a good one minute. She tries to brake check me and all that nonsense, but I didn't budge a bit. I then continue to ride her ass WITH my high beams on to show her what high beams really look like. I do that for another 30 seconds or so before I get back in the left lane and go on my merry way. Oh yeah, she got back into my lane and ran her highs again. It wasn't the fact that I couldn't see because we have the auto-dim rear view plus I have 5% in the back but don't be a ***** about it. A simple flash would be suffice to make someone aware that their high beams are on. What got me the most was that she was never even in my lane when I was behind her. Road rage? I think not Oh, I have 6k HID lows and fogs.

...The fastest 13 second Jeep.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2012, 05:05 PM
Silver & Satin
Lifetime Premium Member

Wow exactly why I don't like small cars they usually have the drivers that do that my 8ks are bright but not that bright she must have a serious passion for tbss hahahaha...
Funny you posted this because today I was driving the Yukon and was behind a ford escape I passed then she floors it and rides me until the end of the road like seriously??? People these days...

2007 Silver SRT
Boost Coming 2015

Quad Retrofit-Chrome Delete-Tint-Satin Black 22"s-Toyo Proxes STII-Solo Exhaust-RM 1.7"-Painted Roof Rails-Trinity-9500ix-Pioneer HU-Alpine Door Speakers-Diamond Audio 12"s-Billet Tech Underhood Kit-6K Highs/Lows/Fogs-Billet Tech Door Locks-TLS LED Tails-LED Rear Fogs-Cree 6K Reverse Lights-Billet Tech Catch Can-Dynamat-R1 Drilled Rotors-Stoptech Brake Pads-Tinted Tails
-Johan Tune-Mopar Rear Lip-Colormatched Venom Hood
Old 12-13-2012, 05:05 PM
Major Contributing Member

If she was behind you, how would she know you had your highbeams on ? - sounds more like she wanted to pass because you were driving too slow... but the fact that it was a 3+ lane Hwy is what throws me off :S

B**z be crazy !!!
08' Sierra Denali - 6" BDF Lift
Old 12-14-2012, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AROD View Post
If she was behind you, how would she know you had your highbeams on ? - sounds more like she wanted to pass because you were driving too slow... but the fact that it was a 3+ lane Hwy is what throws me off :S

B**z be crazy !!!
I was in the left lane, she was in the middle lane. I passed her and then about a minute after I passed her she got into my lane and turned her highs on. She was at least 6 lengths behind me when doing this.
Old 12-14-2012, 09:02 AM

HID's without projectors can easily be mistaken for high beams. Mike your lights are bright as hell but regardless ...
Old 12-14-2012, 09:38 AM
http://www.cagannyc.com
Lifetime Premium Member

r u sure she is not ur ex...? maybe she wanted to get it on with you and you ruined a good old side of the road jam bam session! Gotto think twice with women! Experience talks!
Old 12-14-2012, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianRiderSRT8 View Post
I was in the left lane, she was in the middle lane. I passed her and then about a minute after I passed her she got into my lane and turned her highs on. She was at least 6 lengths behind me when doing this.
in this case, i stand by my "B**z be crazy" statement. lol

But on a serious note, when i had retrofitted HID's into my halogen housings, they were often mistook for high beams as factory hight is too high.. once i adjusted the angle down it was all good
Old 12-14-2012, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AROD View Post

But on a serious note, when i had retrofitted HID's into my halogen housings, they were often mistook for high beams as factory hight is too high.. once i adjusted the angle down it was all good
Oh trust me I understand. These HIDs are definitely a lot brighter than what most people are use to seeing, but don't be a B**** about it. That's what made me react.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.