Vegas This Weekend - Exotic Car Racing! - Page 5 - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

» Auto Insurance

Go Back   Cherokee SRT8 Forum > Off-Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion If you want to talk about something that doesnt fit into any other section on this site, this is the place to do it. Please keep discussion work safe. Thanks.

CherokeeSRT8.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 12-05-2012, 12:43 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Lifetime Premium Member

My son bought it for my birthday.....we both did it and he also came to the same conclusion, Ferrari!
14 Rubicon X
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2012, 12:49 PM
Elite Contributing Member

Good to know!! Thanks!!!
2007 Harley Custom Nightster - THUNDERHEADER™ Exhaust / Power Commander
Old 12-11-2012, 11:53 AM

I did it!! My grandparents ended up buying it for me for my birthday, and they got me the one with the Ferrari 430. It was AWESOME. After I was done, the instructor said, "well, you have some really good driving skills, and I see you are not afraid to go fast AT ALL. You should definitely take the 458 Italia out next time." HAHA! It was funny. Oh, and hell yes I passed everyone on the track. Watch out! Here is one of the videos I have of me on one of the turns. If anyone goes to Vegas, I would definitely do this, just buy more laps! 5 isn't enough!!

Click on the picture and it will open a link to the video.

Old 12-11-2012, 11:58 AM
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
Lifetime Premium Member

Thanked 1,033 Times in 846 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRT8Girl12 View Post
I did it!! My grandparents ended up buying it for me for my birthday, and they got me the one with the Ferrari 430. It was AWESOME. After I was done, the instructor said, "well, you have some really good driving skills, and I see you are not afraid to go fast AT ALL. You should definitely take the 458 Italia out next time." HAHA! It was funny. Oh, and hell yes I passed everyone on the track. Watch out! Here is one of the videos I have of me on one of the turns. If anyone goes to Vegas, I would definitely do this, just buy more laps! 5 isn't enough!!

Click on the picture and it will open a link to the video.

Hahaha... Thats awesome Tamara!!!! Sounds like fun!
Old 12-11-2012, 12:15 PM
Post whoring since 2011
Premium Member

Nice! looks like a blast. Going in April... may have to indulge .
Old 12-11-2012, 12:34 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Lifetime Premium Member

I would love to go too but I would have to drive the LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR LP700 first

If it's Cheap and Reliable it aint Fast
If it's Cheap and Fast it aint Reliable
If it's Fast and Reliable it aint Cheap
Old 12-11-2012, 12:41 PM

They didn't have it. Trust me, that one is tempting. They also said in their little meeting thing that they get the latest and greatest every year. Which I think it awesome.

The best part was this....They take you around in the Porsche Cayenne GTS and show you the track. It's slow compared to our Jeeps. So when we were done I asked the guy who was driving it, "Hey, you should really get some Jeep SRT8's out here to do this. I own one. They are way faster." He said it was funny I should say that. He is currently in talks with Chrysler to get two new Jeep SRT8s to take people around the track in and a brand new Viper for people to drive. I thought that was awesome.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SRT8Girl12 For This Useful Post:
Black-sleeper (12-11-2012), Tim H Calgary (12-11-2012)
Old 12-11-2012, 12:48 PM
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
Lifetime Premium Member

Thanked 1,531 Times in 1,198 Posts
Sounds like you had a blast Tamara. I HAVE to do this someday. Our daughter & her husband are going to Vegas over Christmas & I was showing her the link you posted last week, seeing if she was interested. Might be a cool xmas present for them. How far in advance do you have register?

Jim
Old 12-11-2012, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J&D's SRT's View Post
Sounds like you had a blast Tamara. I HAVE to do this someday. Our daughter & her husband are going to Vegas over Christmas & I was showing her the link you posted last week, seeing if she was interested. Might be a cool xmas present for them. How far in advance do you have register?

Jim
You know, I was looking at the appts like 2 days before I did it (before I knew it was my birthday present), and they still had the afternoon open. My appt was booked like 2 weeks in advance though. It seems like the mornings are booked up first. I did mine at 10:30. It was a pretty packed place. I would say as long as you book it at least a day before, you are fine. I just don't think they do same day stuff.

Everyone, especially the wives, were getting a kick out of going with the guy in the Z06 and drifting the entire track. That guy was AMAZING. It was $99 to go with him.
The Following User Says Thank You to SRT8Girl12 For This Useful Post:
J&D's SRT's (12-11-2012)
Old 12-11-2012, 01:08 PM
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
Lifetime Premium Member

Thanked 1,531 Times in 1,198 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRT8Girl12 View Post
You know, I was looking at the appts like 2 days before I did it (before I knew it was my birthday present), and they still had the afternoon open. My appt was booked like 2 weeks in advance though. It seems like the mornings are booked up first. I did mine at 10:30. It was a pretty packed place. I would say as long as you book it at least a day before, you are fine. I just don't think they do same day stuff.

Everyone, especially the wives, were getting a kick out of going with the guy in the Z06 and drifting the entire track. That guy was AMAZING. It was $99 to go with him.
Thanks Tamara, I know my daughter would have a blast, her hubby not so sure about, lol. He's one of those "goody to shoe" kinda guys when it comes to driving. Heather says he drives exactly the speed limit, no faster & gets in one lane & stays there. Which don't get me wrong its a good thing but if I was with him I would smack the shit out of him.
The Following User Says Thank You to J&D's SRT's For This Useful Post:
SRT8Girl12 (12-11-2012)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.