Here's all that I can think of
- Look at the rims to see if there is any curb rash
- Check the tread on the tires
- Check the front fascia and see if the two bars are bent (if they are, they hit a curb)
- Also check the underside of the front fascia for scratches
- Check to make sure all the fluids have been changed regularly (usually every 3,000 miles for oil)
- Check the leather to make sure no tears, scratches, or rips
- Check the paint all around
- Check for the 70 mph vib (the steering wheel will shake, most of the Jeeps have this from the factory, a quick change of tires will change this)
- Check for a clunk in the transfer case (when you shift, if it shifts hard or makes a funny noise... that is a bad thing).
- Check to make sure all the speakers work
- Check for leaks around the sunroof
- The 08s have been known to have a problem with the mygig (navigation). That's all I can think of right now.
And here is the link that jntdysf was talking about http://wkjeeps.com/wk_srt8_tips.htm