Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

New pics! DC Customs headlights, painted moldings and satin black reps

10K views 40 replies 25 participants last post by  bxcharger 
#1 · (Edited)
Well I finally had some time over the last week to install my DC Customs headlights and TL painted side moldings. A few weeks ago I also put on a set of satin black reps with Pirelli Ice & Snow tires for the winter. I cleaned her up today and took some pics.

I am loving this new look. Now I am going to have to powdercoat my OEM set black as well!

See less See more
#14 ·
Haha I knew that was coming!

That looks sweet!!!!
Looking good sir!!!!
Looking good bud
Thanks guys!

Sweet! I will be borrowing some pics for FB, LOL.
lol no prob Dan, the lights came out amazing. They totally changed the front end and really tied the whole look together. Thanks again!

Truck looks Smokin:jawdrop: U just gotta get rid of the ugly antenna ASAP!!
Good point, gotta add that to the list

John, looks awesome!!! Keep her clean my friend!
Its not easy during the winter but I try!

That looks awesome!!!
Looks awesome. Now you need Eibachs, you'll love it even more!!
Looks great!
Another added to the fold. Looks good.
Thanks fellas! I told myself I would never drop this truck, why am I feeling peer pressure? This place sucks! LOL :fight: :p

#7 ·
Truck looks Smokin:jawdrop: U just gotta get rid of the ugly antenna ASAP!!

#8 ·
Hopefully I can do something like this soon on mine:D

#13 ·
Another added to the fold. Looks good.

#18 ·
Yea I think they would be the only spring I would go with. What's the average drop, about 1 inch around? Is it necessary to upgrade to a stiffer shock as well like the QA1s?

#22 ·
Thanks man, check out Taillight Solutions for the moldings, Ken is a vendor on here.

#24 ·
Wish u were close, I'm trying to get rid of my black ones. Would of traded you in a heart beat, as no one over here is willing.

#26 ·
Thanks Ken, the moldings and taillights came out great!

#27 ·
Jeep looks great! Big fan of the painted headlights and love the black side molding! Two mods that I hope to knock off the to do list this year.

#29 ·
I did my own taillights, they are easy to do just time consuming.

#33 ·
LOL it will look good brotha!

#35 ·
Jeep looks good! Gives me a nice idea of how my rig would sit if I ever decided to pull the trigger on a new set of black reps....
thanks Brian your Jeep was the one that convinced me to go with the painted moldings! now if I only had a 440 under the hood as well lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.