Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Emergency need tire now indianapolis

2K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  PBGas 
#1 ·
I am on the side of the road with my wife and daughter with a flat front tire and am in need of one ASAP please call me if you can help 574-215-5346

Thanks Craig

#2 ·
If they are your stock tires you can drive slowly to your nearest gas station / service store. At least you won't be on the side of the road.

Sorry I wasn't closer. best of luck.

#7 ·
Good news!!! Forum Member FTW.

#9 ·
#13 ·
The forum member was ccsrt8. I bought an exhaust off of him a few months back and I saved his phone number. I remember that he lived in the area so I gave him a call just out of the blue and he was very cool about it. He gave me the tire and said Merry Christmas. He would not take any money and said he just wanted to see my family get home. (We were 3 hours from our house and it was New Years day = no tires available anywhere) A big thank you to him for helping me out and I will surely pay it forward to help someone else out. This truely made my day that there was still nice people out there.

Thanks for this awesome forum
Craig

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.