Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

can you believe this?

1K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  SPEEDDEMON 
#1 ·
I just put four new nitro 420 on my beast about a month ago. Leaving work on Friday I spotted a screw in my right front. Well today I took it to simply have it repaired. Well after they were done I was backing out and heard rumbling and scraping as I moved backwards. The manager comes out and he hears what I am explaining to him and proceeds to tell me that after we rotated your tires that be heard it also. ...Rotated my back to front and vice versa. I almost lost it! I asked to have one tire repaired ...I said nothing about rotation. After he I made him aware of the fact that they messed up I checked the tire which had the screw in it and it was still there. So it goes without saying that I was speechless! When they get my tires back where they should be and proceed to fix my screw problem it turns out that it didn't puncture the tire. Just a superficial wound..lol! Theyjust pulled it out and sent me on my way. Can you believe that?

#5 ·
Some peoples children. I swear If they would have been born rat's their mother would have enjoyed them for dinner.....

#7 ·
how stupid could they be? didnt they realize they are staggered sizes and can't be rotated front to back? or even side to side since I think those Nittos are directional as well.

#8 ·
I couldn't believe it myself but that is just another example of why you have to pay attention.to every little detail that is done to your rig. I am almost at my 60k service where I need my tc case fluid changed but I don't know who to trust to do it right since the last time I took my beast to the dealer and the service manager told me that my 2007 gcsrt8 didn't have a transfer case. So any confidence in any thing they do is shot straight to hell!

#10 ·
Learn to do your most important services yourself, then you have no problem..I guarantee you that a lot of dealerships are clueless about the correct service of your vehicle concerning its most crucial fluids!

#9 ·
Happened to me once getting new tires , but they messed up one side , rear passenger mounted in the front , and front passenger on the rears lol , but since I was right there I noticed it before they moved the vehicle .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.