Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

creepsters...

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Naldo 
#1 ·
So now I know what cute girls feel when I stare at them lol, last night I went out to eat and when pulling out of the parking lot a dude walking with his family just kept staring at the jeep he never let his eyes off it until I left he just held one of the little girls hands and she pretty much guided him it was like watching a distracted little kid being pulled... but the opposite... pretty funny lol

#2 ·
Sure he wasn't staring at you ;)? Jk but the jeeps definitely draw a lot of attention, can be good and bad at times lol

#4 ·
Haha yeah I did said that to the wife...I must be pretty pretty hot that guy keeps eye raping me lol

#5 ·
Speaking of creepsters...I got the jeep out since it was a nice day today here in IL and while grabbing some lunch, someone decided to snap a pic of the beast! They put it on Facebook and asked who's it was saying they much they loved it and how they wanted one! Couple friends of friends saw it and sent it me...never ceases to amaze me how much attention these things get! Not to mention a pretty sick picture!

Vehicle Car Property Transport House

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

#6 ·
very cool!

any of you with a custom license plate, try google searching it. My buddy did it to my plate awhile back and found my car being discussed on 3 different websites that i was not aware of at the time. Very cool feeling to find out like that.

#7 ·
Hehe just happened again...dropping the wife at costco I was waiting for traffic to go by and a s500 drove by with some dude in the passenger seat all hunched forward with his forhead on the window staring at the jeep lol

#9 ·
Yuck! I don't see how people let their rides get THAT bad! I wipe mine down after just a ride into town! But then again mine isn't a DD...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#10 ·
Holy crap...haha I thought mine was bad lol...I don't feel like a douche anymore...cleaning them wheels is a lot of work. ..so I just wipe them about once a week and only lasts me about 2 days as far as the ambient dust on mine well I live in the desert I can wash it now and park it in the garage and tomorrow it will be covered again so as long as my wheels look clean I feel good driving it...

#11 · (Edited)
Now my cobalt is just as bad as that one...front wheel's black and the back are grey and the rest of the car is no better looks like I've been off road lol I haven't washed it in at least 2 months

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.