Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Hello from Littlton, CO!!

2K views 24 replies 14 participants last post by  of the (sic) 
#1 ·
Just bought my first SRT!!! It's been a long awaited purchase, totally worth the wait! can't wait to get some more power out of it! So far I have black 22" OEM style wheels with yokohama prada's next will be the catch can and bwoody's, then onto the stage 6. My work takes me all over the U.S. and Canada so maybe I'll get a chance to meet more than just the local members. I look forward to seeing your rides and gaining some good info on them.

#2 ·
Congratulations! What year and color?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#3 ·
#5 ·
Welcome from Westminster, also all black except those!

#7 ·
Thanks, I've been snooping around the site it's good to see all useful info available here. Some of these vehicles have given me inspiration to empty my bank account!!!.....my kid may not be going to college...sad I know

Sent from my SGH-T999 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#8 ·
Welcome man I'm over in Lakewood!!! throw some pics up... let me know if u need any help with anything

#10 ·
another welcome from Lakewood !! congrats on the new ride & enjoy!

#11 ·
As soon as I take some pics I'll put them up, I'm still hiding it from the weather as much as possible....and it does have that nice little sunroof leak so I have to address that too.

#12 ·
There's a thread on how to fix it. I think it needs a recalibration to fix it.

#13 ·
I was looking it up earlier looks like a sunroof calibration and blowing out the drainage tubes. I'm just happy that it seems to be an easy fix and not a phantom problem, thanks for the heads up!

#14 ·
Passing it on, as many have helped me. I'm new to the truck myself , I've only had it a month.

#21 ·
stock ur lookin 14.3s with ur 22s 14.5s

#24 ·
May have been Jayson mine hasn't emerged from the cozie hiding hole that is my garage in some time lol.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

#25 ·
Yeah, I know that feeling mine's in the garage too. I only have taken it out a couple times to smash down the highway and get my fix!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.