Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

installed my SOLO :)

4K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  jeep2006 
#1 ·
i didnt see any uploads, but i seen the Solo exhaust in person on Dman's silver jeep and just loved it. tips, flush as can be, sounded nice n crispy.

#4 ·
From that sound clip, definitely sounds pretty nasty! Thanks for sharing.

#6 ·
Sounds Great Man !

#11 ·
install was easy it ur good with tools. gotta give them old bolts some WD-40 and some heat from a torch. after that simple as pull out and cleaned up wear the muffler meets the cats. straight forward. had my friend push as hard as he could on the passager side to have it nice and level. Have NOT adjusted the pipes yet. on the expressway it gets loud at like 80/85 plus

#12 ·
nice! I have a Solo and am loving it. nice job on your install.

#14 ·
Loving mine too. I did adjust the J pipes as I described in the "big" Solo thread in the vendor section. It's cool because you can tune the thing to how your like it, adjust as you add mods, etc. I have mine setup with the J's slid in 1" from factory location. I get more burble on decel and better throttle response now. This is with Mopar CAI and canned Diablo tune.

I wish I had someone around when I did the install because my left tip sits just a bit higher than than the right. I wonder if I loosed up the connections and put a jack under the right side then tightened if that would work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.