Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

chicago jeep SRT8 Sightings

210K views 2K replies 155 participants last post by  justjkit 
#1 · (Edited)
Post all sightings from your area here.

not sure if there is something like this so i will start it, black nagle & foster!!

#1,079 ·
Just saw a red one at Arlington Heights Rd and Higgins Rd. It was lowered and had dark tinted windows. It also had HID lows and fogs.

#1,080 ·
Just saw a black one with dark front tints and all chrome blacked out except for the rims on Roselle Rd heading south between Schaumburg Rd and Wise Rd.

#1,081 ·
2012 black on Elston. Prob at X-Sport workin out

#1,082 ·
Spotted a 2012 Mineral Grey Jeep SRT 8 on Wagner and Lake St in Glenview yesterday around 4:00 pm...

#1,084 ·
2 silver ones on Irving park rd in Hanover park at bout 530. Both looked stock one may have been on 22's

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#1,085 ·
Just spotted a Black Jeep with Black Chrome wheels on Washington and Aberdeen in the West Loop out here in the city around .5:30 pm.... Maybe BigDash's Beast.....

#1,087 · (Edited)
Hot chick in blk wk1 runs 12.8 @ byron

So I go to Att store on golf & Algonquin and see my phone girl Navil,
and she's sporting an 07 blk wk1, ran byron and popped off 12.8
Sick eh. She fell in love with my jeep last year and got herself one.
Now she's got it all !!!

#1,093 ·
So I go to Att store on golf & Algonquin and see my phone girl Navil,
and she's sporting an 07 blk wk1, ran byron and popped off 12.8
Sick eh. She fell in love with my jeep last year and got herself one.
Now she's got it all !!!
Correction: Navil's best was with our GLD group last Sunday she ran 13.1 @ 100.
Boner stock 08. It's chi towns 1st srt8 Jeep Drag racing Chicki ....!!!

#1,088 ·
Just saw a black one at Higgins and Meacham at about 3:20. Couldn't tell if there were any mods since I could only see the front bumper.

Saw another black one about 5 minutes later on Golf Rd right by Woodfield. This one was completely blacked out and had the aftermarket halo projector headlights.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App

#1,091 ·
Just saw a black 06-07 on Grand Ave around Wolf Rd in Melrose Park.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App

#1,092 ·
Just saw another one about 30 minutes ago on Irving Park Rd around Rohlwing Rd. It was modern blue with the aftermarket halo projector headlights. It also looked like it had pinstripes down the side of it.

#1,094 ·
Just spotted a Silver Jeep SRT 8 going West on the Kennedy.... It looked lowered, tinted out, and had black wheels..... I got off on Addison and you kept going straight.... Did you see me pull up on that Infiniti G37? Hahahaha..... Cat wanted to run and all he saw was my tailights when I hit it! LOL!

#1,100 ·
Parked across from a black one today at blomingdale lifetime, there was another one couple spots down. The one across had tints on the fronts. At about 5pm. Then another stock black one showed up as I was leaving at around 730.
Then I saw another one a few minutes ago at Stratford mall downstairs kohls lot. Black chrome wheels, jeep center caps, silver shorty antenna

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#1,101 ·
Saw a black Jeep SRT 8 with a Charger hood heading West bound on i90 today around 1 pm....

Also saw a Black Procharged Jeep on Elmhurt and Oakton in Des Plaines around 12:45 PM.... Hahahaha... Had to be HEMI TIME!!!

#1,102 ·
Saw a black 06-07 around 1140 this morning with black wheels and tinted tails on 294 heading south right around the Irving Park Toll Plaza.

#1,103 ·
Will be driving my Shelby to Chicago this upcoming Thursday December 6th. Watch out :p

#1,104 ·
I'm sure we will see you in the slow lane until the cameras come out and then all your preaching goes out the window.
:fight:Drive safe.

#1,109 ·
Spotted a black one around 2pm at a Speedway gas station parked off to the side. Some older guy got into it. Noticed it when I was leaving after fueling up.

Speedway
885 E Touhy Ave
Des Plaines‎ Illinois‎ 60018
United States

#1,110 ·
Spotted a black one around 2pm at a Speedway gas station parked off to the side. Some older guy got into it. Noticed it when I was leaving after fueling up.

Speedway
885 E Touhy Ave
Des Plaines‎ Illinois‎ 60018
United States

Thanks for the exact address. Welcome back.

#1,116 · (Edited)
I saw myself terrorizing 355 from Lake cook rd to 159th and back yesterday,
nobody wanted to play. Had to stop at Skin MD in orland PK, go there if your
ugly.
Did have a perfect location stop light race with yellow C5. Let him take off and
after I hit 3rd and looked into rear view, I thought damn, he quit early pussE. But
Then noticed he finally hit 3rd and started going sideways! Too weak opponent to
count as win.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.