Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Hennessey Supercharge + TT

17K views 50 replies 30 participants last post by  oldsracer 
#1 ·
#6 ·
I will guess at HPE600 $49,999.99, HPE650 $79,999.99, and $99,999.99 for the HPE800 installed and tuned.

More like this :D

#5 ·
Send the Jeep to TTCreations for a fraction of the price and triple the power gains.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App

#8 · (Edited)
The HPE600 is our most popular package at $12995 installed! Typical install takes about 3 months. All packages must be built here in Texas.
Not as bad as I thought. If the install time is 3 months though im out. Waiting on clarification from their sales department.

Im also wondering how similar the 5.7L and 6.4L heads and intake manifolds are. This might just be the 5.7L Magnuson supercharger kit with a HPE intake thrown on. If this is the case one could duplicate the kit for half the cost if you do your own install. Then its just a matter of tuning. The down time would only be days vs months.

EDIT: HPE650 $19500 and HPE800 $74500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#9 ·
HPE600 for them is probably an intake and some bunk ass tuning! Why don't you give me $18500, I'll kick ya in the nuts, and then give you a Trinity and an intake free of charge. Stage 6 or TTC could give you a Turbo and a built motor for that HPE600 cheddar, and you'd be blowing the doors off Hennessey's top kits, whatever POS that is!

Reactions: TheBRICK
#10 ·
HPE600 Supercharged
Power: 600 bhp @ 5,500 rpm
---------
• TVS2300 Supercharger System
• HPE Air Induction System
• Custom HPE Pulley
• Fuel System Upgrade
• High Flow Fuel Injector Upgrade
• Custom HPE Thermostat
• Professional Installation
• HPE Engine Management Calibration
• Dyno Tuning & Road Testing
• Serial-Numbered Dash & Engine Plaques
• Hennessey Premium Floormats
• Hennessey Embroidered Headrests
• Hennessey Coil Pack Engine Covers
• HPE600 Exterior Badging
• 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Limited Warranty

HPE650 Supercharged
Power: 650 bhp @ 5,800 rpm
---------
• TVS2300 Supercharger System
• HPE Air Induction System
• Stainless Steel Long Tube Headers
• High-Flow Catalytic Converters
• Ported Factory Cylinder Heads
• Fuel Injector Upgrade
• All Necessary Gaskets & Fluids
• Custom HPE Thermostat
• HPE650 Exterior Badging
• 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Limited Warranty

HPE800 Twin Turbo
Power: 800 bhp @ 6,200 rpm
---------
• Forged Aluminum Pistons
• Forged Steel Connecting Rods
• Balanced & Blueprinted Rotating Assembly
• Ported Factory Cylinder Heads
• Upgraded Fuel Injectors
• Upgraded Fuel System
• Hennessey Twin Turbo System
• Twin Ball Bearing Turbochargers
• Dual Wastegates
• Stainless Steel Piping & Exhaust
• Air-to-Air Intercooler
• Dual K&N Air Filters
• Custom HPE Thermostat
• HPE800 Exterior Badging
• 1 Year / 12,000 Mile Limited Warranty
---------

#14 ·
You sound like you're trying to justify it....Henn-a-crap is not worth it. What you pay for compared to what you get is not worth it. I'd rather have my Jeep by Chris or Harrison for 3 months to get a far superior product.

#18 ·
Who says HPE can even make what they are advertising? They've been advertising a built WK2 since day one when tuning wasn't even around yet? HPE seems to just take the same parts other companies would use and mark them up 10x.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App

#26 ·
It very well could be 3 weeks to install it..... once they actually start on it. I'm sure they are back logged like we are.

800bhp out of a TT kit...... shit, we have stock bottom ends making that power for a year now. Thomas' 419 we did just made 878RWHP on pump gas. I know exactly how much he paid for that. I forgot to do Thomas' custom seats and floor mats for $50K though..... dammit.

Reactions: Black-sleeper
#28 ·
Like Keoni said, Hennessey has never been at any of the Hemi Shootout events, now any other involved Mopar event at the track. The only time I saw John Hennessey was at a Cars and Coffee in TX, didn't seem to be too friendly to a lot of people, unless of course if you were driving n exotic...

#29 ·
I have a 2008 Hennessey SRT600 not the supercharged version but the Turbocharged 620hp version. Before you guys start ripping me a new one I paid exactly the same price that a 2008 bone stock would cost. I got the truck off Tony Hawk and he was asking $48k for it and I got it for $32k. My boy bought the same year GC SRT8 from a dealer with the same amount of miles and paid $32k for it as well. I know everyone is going to laugh but Tony gave me the receipt for the Hennessey mods and he paid $29,500! I effectively paid $0 and got a decent stroker to start off with and granted the turbo needed to be remounted, the suspension done, and a few other things but I got a hell of a deal. Long story short I was in contact with Hennessey to find out exactly what was done to the SRT8 and they are the biggest bunch of pricks who dont know their arm from there a$$ hole. Never buy anything from them. They have zero customer service and are effectively all half retarded D Bags.

#30 ·
I recall talking with someone back in the day got a Jeep SRT with forged internals from Hennessey, engine blew (big surprise) and when it was taken apart, all the "forged" parts were stock, not one aftermarket piece in there.

#31 ·
That the same story with the Vipers from what I've heard. Shady business!

#34 ·
OP, stay away from Hennessey. I run at the track that is right next to their facility and I have yet to see any Hennessey built vehicles come out and make even one pass at Test N Tune sessions. Everyone who I have talked to that has dealt with them has always been complaining about problems or wrong parts being installed on their vehicle.

#37 · (Edited)
Hennessey isn't for people concerned with a car note. It's isn't for true car people. It's typically for someone with money who wants a modded car to beat his neighbors car. They rarely track them, they aren't trying to win competitions. They want a name brand tuner to mod their car, a tuner that non-car people have probably heard of.

You can buy a Ralph Lauren shirt for $100 and get 3x the quality of a $400 Gucci shirt...but it still isn't Gucci. Hennessey has built his company into a brand name.

Would I send my car to them? No. Do I understand their business model? Yes.

#44 ·
I saw a WK2 HPE600 run high 13's low 14's here in Colorado run after run after run. It was obvious the guy simply had more money than brains. There is this thing called the internet nowadays. You'd think people who were smart enough to make that kind of money would be smart enough to do some research :confused:

#45 ·
beat me to it jason, i was there and can support this, sounds shocking but yes the hpe600 kit ran the best of like a 13.89 that night. deff take your money and spend it on ttc or s6, chucktowns offer was a good one to.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.