Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

RET first custom single turbo kit

28K views 191 replies 42 participants last post by  Greg 1320' 
#1 ·
Ret in Downey ca is how starting to do turbo kits

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
Im going to assume the pic is deceiving and it actually sits well enough below the support. Perhaps just a Ram air style headlight mod ?

#6 ·
A little trimming of the support and voila! LOL

#8 ·
How big is the downpipe...looks small compared to others but that dosent mean the others arent over kill

#10 ·
Looks to be a 3.5" down pipe and 3.5" charge tube. We've done 3.5" downpipes on some smaller builds. We use 4" on larger. The 3.5" won't hurt you if you're going to be keeping the HP. level mild. It'll hurt you if you're going for big power though.

#11 ·
That guy with the while Jeep is a member I here IIRC and probably removed his Kenne Bell for the Turbo now....

#71 ·
So... I know i cant stand my wheels being chrome because of the dust. But i think your insane to have white calipers! I don't know what pads you have and how bad the dust is but that's insane! But props on the paint, my dream is to paint mine white then murder the trim. oh nice snail too...

#30 ·
Looks good, nice to see a different variance !!
Love the white as well !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.