Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

rusty borla part 2 , pictures

4K views 42 replies 19 participants last post by  TonySRT8 
#1 · (Edited)
your thoughts guys ? valid warranty claim ?

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Warranty for sure!!!!

#6 · (Edited)
4 years ,,,,,, the retailer i bought it from is arguing that it CANNOT RUST

#9 ·
i am hoping its covered under the million mile warranty.

#13 ·
i hope they step up jim

#14 ·
messaged on your other borla post and with the pics yes, borla will warranty that 100%, give them a call and email them the pics and very confident you'll have a new one in no time

Reactions: brianm
#16 ·
i emailed chris at borla last night and sent him those pictures , within the hour he replied that they would send a replacement out today !!!!!!!!!! and would pick up the old one FOC ,, amazeballs

#21 ·
Now that's what I call customer service. Outstanding.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#22 ·
Glad to hear you are being taken care of Brian! That is great customer service from Borla...something you don't see everyday with many companies.

#23 ·
just off the phone to chris at borla. the exhaust is being MADE for me today and shipped tonight. fantastic

#25 ·
its very refreshing tamara, i was expecting a fight if i am honest

#27 ·
OHH yes man warranty!!!

#28 ·
DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN it just gets better, chris from borla has just emailed me to say because of the inconvience caused , they will FEDEX my exhaust OVERNIGHT from the USA to Scotland ,, thats service above and beyond the call ,,,, speechless

#30 ·
if it's the same Chris I dealt with, stand up guy. Borla really stands behind their products and customers.

#31 ·
chris baas?

#33 ·
I just looked up the rates if I were to ship one of my exhausts from my company to Scotland overnight. Holy crap. Let's just say it's more than the actual Borla itself....

#34 ·
tamara , they are also paying for the faulty exhaust to go from scotland back to the USA!!!:eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.