Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

My video shoot video is DONE!! Check it out!

7K views 57 replies 52 participants last post by  SRT8LoveR 
#1 ·
Gotta say a HUGE shoutout to the peope at Fearless904 on the web. They called me asking to do a feature on my Jeep and I was honored and couldn't say no. Their videographer Andrew Howell nailed this thing! Check it out. Hope you enjoy it.

#5 ·
Absolutely awesome! Thanks for making my day. Turned out phenomenal. Now to show all my friends at work.. :)

#10 ·
If I didn't own a jeep I would want one after watching that.

#11 ·
Wow! Great video Harrison, I think lil Asian girl just got chubb'd too watching this video!!!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#18 ·
Sick video!

#20 ·
Damn firewall (face palm). Can't wait to watch this later when I get home.

#21 ·
OMG everything about this vid is pure sex

#22 ·
That's sooooo bad assssss!!!

#24 ·
SICK, SICK, SICK!!
The whole video is awesome, but, the part when the garage door is opening is freaking unbelievable!!
Congrats.

#28 ·
Big thanks to Keoni for texting it to me. Awesome video for sure. Next time lets get some glamor shots of the beast in some sun light to really show off it's beauty!!! Look forward to more videos!

#35 ·
They're doing that this Sat. morning. There's still an article that they've written that they will release with the shots from this coming weekend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.