Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Drive to Shenandoah with Jeep

2K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  j2five 
#1 ·
Finally have a few days off here so posting some pics finally. Wife and I went up here the Sunday right before Sandy hit. Enjoy!!

Ran into this while I was up there too. Beautiful.

See less See more
#6 · (Edited)
When was that? I was there Oct. 4-5 in Shenandoah and had good color and not quite as many leafs as the pictures above

Finally have a few days off here so posting some pics finally. Wife and I went up here the Sunday right before Sandy hit. Enjoy!!
Good to see you got up there, what a great place to drive the Jeep.

Next years trip is already getting planned, lol. If you want I can shoot you a link so you can keep an eye on it if you are interested.

#9 ·
Skyline Drive is an amazing time. We went last year with a worked over WRX, my GTO and a MB SL. The ladies got to hit the wineries and the guys got to do the driving. We will be taking the SRT up there in the next few weeks I am sure.

#10 ·
Jeeps looking great Kris!! Thanks for sharing the pics!

#11 ·
Awesome scenery pix!! Thanks for sharing. That's one of the only things I miss about living in the Northeast....the change in the seasons.

And that IS a 'Sweet 56'!!

#13 ·
Love the pics fam!! Love the east coast during fall!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.