Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Factory Repro 22'' Question... Looking for pics / advice.

4K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  ToPHeR 
#1 ·
(Yes, this is a chance for those w/ 22's to show off your rides.)

Looking at getting some 22's... chrome or grey is the question? I really like black, but my wife for some odd reason doesn't like the look.

Can't decide. I've searched and have seen some in chrome, but have not see black w/ grey 22's. Someone had a silver WK1 w/ grey FR 22's and it looked awesome.

Thanks for any input / pics!

Lastly, I know the FR's are about $1k for the wheels, what do the Vreds cost? Not sure if they make 265/ 315 combo in 22's. (From the limited search that I did I believe they may only come in 265/295???

#2 ·
Sent you a pm

Reactions: Next Phase
#6 ·
Thanks for the pics brn2 and Cwh80!

I have a blacked out WK1... I'm leaning towards getting some grey 22's FRs, but I'd like to see them first.

#7 ·
My wife said the same thing about black wheels so I compromised and got the black ones anyway :D Now she likes them :rolleyes:

#8 ·

I have the 265/35-315/30 Vred combo. Absolutely love them. Wicked tires. I think I paid around $1100-$1200 for the tires.
This combo is closer in diameter than 265/295 combo (and looks cooler :))

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#9 ·
Lastly, I know the FR's are about $1k for the wheels, what do the Vreds cost? Not sure if they make 265/ 315 combo in 22's. (From the limited search that I did I believe they may only come in 265/295???
I've been trying to figure out the cost of these tires as well. I think I need to edit my asking price in my for sale thread but not too sure.. let me know if you find out some prices!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.