Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

I was a proud loser in this race

2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  SemperP-SRT8 
#1 · (Edited)
Ran a buddy of mines' C5 Z06 last tonight, he has much more done to his car than I have on my Jeep, his mods are listed in the video description, cam, headers, exhaust, tune, I lost by barely a car-length, which I consider decent in its own aspect, considering, he weighs probably 1000lbs less than me and was pushing maybe 75 more HP with his mods, I ain't afraid to admit defeat, but I can't stand for this to happen for too much longer, haha.:D:D

#2 ·
Not bad bro..... Throw a cam and headers and I say you would be at least 1 to 2 cars ahead of him possibly..... What does he run in the 1/4 mile?

Reactions: hotrodcalvert
#3 ·
Dont know yet sir, our local track is finally opening up in the spring, I run consistent 8.30s in the eighth, which Im guessing would be right at 13 flat-ish in the quarter, haha let Jim chime in here, but as hard as he was pulling me up top, I'd say his car is easily capable of breaking into 11's if he can get his traction issue taken care of.

#13 ·
Yea Murt is supposed to have it open ready for spring running, and yes Jason, I definitely agree with you 100% sir, Im wanting to be deceptive about it though, dont want the car in the next lane knowing til they hear that whistle, lol Im sure you do that to people all the time!!:D:D

#14 ·
Cool vid my man! Makes me impatient for spring running with my na setup!

Reactions: hotrodcalvert
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.