Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

@@@BWoody Performance WK2 SRT-8 Lowering Springs teaser picture@@@

11K views 22 replies 19 participants last post by  KCLARK 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Looking forward to the specs and feedback for this kit. Mostly how alignment will work out. I've been holding out for a kit like this to slam my Jeep.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#9 ·
Gonna offer us a combo Bwoody Drop Spring kit and Bwoody end links bundled together for a lower introductory price? :bigthumb:

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#11 ·
^ Was wondering that. Exact pic from Road Magnet thread here. Assuming making use of Bwoody's better known branding. All good stuff though... If alignment can be sorted :)

#18 ·
How is the ride with the Road Magnet's 2.8" rear drop? Has anyone installed the RM 1.8" drop? Are you using your stock shocks? I currently have the Eibach Pro but the rear hardly looks like it has been lowered. I'm trying to find some new springs that will lower the rear even more before my new wheels arrive, but afraid that the ride will be highly compromised. For some reason, the wk2 and Eibachs maintain the smooth ride similar to stock, although handling seems to be softer. My 07 srt had eibachs on them and the ride was so harsh it wasn't even worth it. I've heard that the stock front springs can be installed on the rears. Would anyone happen to know anything about this? Thanks

#20 ·
Ok I see there is TWO sets of springs available from Road Magnet:

1 inch-Front/1.8 inch-Rear

1.8 inch-Front/2.8 inch-Rear

Which of these two is shown in that picture you posted?
And this is with no spring cutting and no bump stop cutting or did rconners truck have some cutting done to it to get that height shown?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.