Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

*** Stage 6 Motorsports Darlington Modern Street HEMI Shootout- Mar 3, 2013 ***

49K views 699 replies 62 participants last post by  TTJames 
#1 · (Edited)
ShopHEMI.com & Paramount Performance Products Modern Street HEMI Shootout Series 2013 Season Opener​

Darlington Modern Street HEMI Shootout presented by:

**Stage 6 Motorsports**

Sunday March 3, 2013

Darlington Dragway
2056 East Bobo Newsome Highway
Hartsville, SC 29550

The Legendary Darlington Dragway - The House of Speed - home

$100 payable at the gate to race in two classes, any one heads up class plus Index

Gates open around 830am, racing from 10am to 5pm.

2013 Rules can be found HERE!

Featuring the following classes:

PWR Unlimited
Paramount Performance Products Super PRO Class
Stage 6 Motorsports PRO Class
ThiTek Stroker Class
LegMaker Intakes Super Stock Class
OST Dyno Stock Class
Twin Turbo Creations Index

King of the Hill

American Racing Headers

Associate Sponsors:

TCE Performance
Cartek - Best Reaction Time Award
SpeedLogix - Ladies Best Reaction Time Award
Modern Mopar Magazine
Ultimate Paving - Hard Luck Award
Nyjoed - Best Reaction Time for a SRT8 Jeep
East Coast MoParts - Perfect Pass Award
Nitrous Outlet
Demon Performance
SIC-Performance
DJ Safety

See less See more
#197 ·
^^^^ LMFAO! And you weigh 1000lbs more haha

#207 ·
I hope I get to line up next to you first Dan. I'm gonna beat the brakes off ya and make you my beeotch. :eek:

#208 ·
Dan you don't hear me doing any trash talking so try to leave my name out of this unless you want to do a lil something say heads up me and you for Dinner or something.

#228 · (Edited)
Where is the majority of people staying at? Its been awhile since I have been to Darlington but I think Florence is about another half hour or so south of the raceway.....Dont quote me on that....I was looking at the Marriot Branch of hotels that are a little closer.

#231 ·
I was thinking the same thing because I have a shit ton of Marriott points from work :)

#246 ·
Just got the ok from the wife to come out to play with you guys as long as your airplane has us back in Atlanta on time that Saturday from the Arnold Classic in OH. My wife is doing women's physique.

My jeep should be running all out by then see what a PWR 426 F1A procharger can put down

#251 ·
Well nothing better than announcing good news but this falls into the class of great news!!!!!!!!!!

Stage 6 Motorsports is hosting this event which is a task in itself but beyond that they have volunteered to cover the entire track fee. They did this for one reason and one reason only, they want the payouts to be BIGGGGGGGGGG! 100% of the Darlington event's entry fee's will be put towards the prize pool. We should be able to at least double the normal payouts, it all depends on how many of you show up. Come on out and lets show Stage 6 that their investment into our series is worth their time.

Thanks Team Stage 6 Motorsports!!!!!!!

#252 ·
Wow that's pretty awsome on there part!!!!stage 6 FTW aaaaaaaagain! Lol

To bad it's almost looking like I may not get to this event wich I'm NOT happy about AT ALL :( still trying my best but not looking good. Wih event is after this one Dan? Vmp?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#253 ·
Stage 6 Motorsports MSHS at Darlington Dragway - Sunday March 3, 2013

Spring VMP Event - Saturday April 27, 2013

LX & Beyond Thompson Raceway (new venue) - Saturday July 20, 2013

NMCA Norwalk Raceway (new venue) - August 23-25

Fall VMP Event - Saturday Sept 21, 2013

ATCO - Saturday November 2, 2013

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.