Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

****2012 ATCO Modern Street HEMI Shootout: Presented by 5h0pH3M1.c0m & Paramount ****

97K views 1K replies 72 participants last post by  RobAGD 
#1 ·
****2012 ATCO Modern Street HEMI Shootout: Presented by 5h0pH3M1.c0m & Paramount ****

2012 ATCO Modern Street HEMI Shootout presented by:

ShopHEMI.com & Paramount Performance Products

Featuring the American Racing Headers King of the Hill Award

FRIDAY NOVEMBER 9th 2012

ATCO Raceway
1000 Jackson Rd
Atco, NJ 08004

www.atcoraceway.com

$120 to race in two classes, any one heads up class plus Index

Gates open around 830am, racing from 930am to 430pm.

This event is season finale with the series champions being award their prizes along with the event prizes. We have exclusive use of the track from 930am to 430pm. Your entry also entitles you to the test and tune session after our event is over mixed in with the regulars. You will have ample opportunity to practice and dial in your car during the day. There is a speed shop on site with race fuel, nitrous and pretty much anything else you will need. It opens at 11am.​

For those travelling from out of town, not only will you have the opportunity to race ATCO on Friday but you can also race Englishtown on Saturday. We scheduled our event to be in conjunction with the HHP Mopar event at Englishtown so both tracks can be attended in one trip. Records will be broken and Personal Bests will be achieved, negative DA at two of the worlds fastest tracks is a must attend.​

See less See more
#970 ·
Ahhhh.... Back at the shop and time to head home!! What a weekend. Love all u MOPAR guys!! Had a blast like I always do. I've said 1000X, MOPAR people are the best people to hang out with!!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App

#979 ·
I will be waiting...looking to plan a trip to my mom's in Palm Coast and use that as my home base to hit up the racing. Would love to meet some new people and get away from the winter weather for a little while! Haven't been to a MSHS race since Atco two years ago.

#980 ·
Very true how awesome this community is. Rhett (rock39) trailered my jeep to the Hemi shop when I blew my transmission and potentially head gasket. I can't thank him enough for that. Brian also volunteered to trailer my jeep home. It was funny when my jeep broke ( going 140 stuck in 3rd gear and no brakes sucks btw) Keoni, Dwight, Shrek, and Amanda showed up at the end of the track to tow the jeep with Keoni's Impala rental lol! Not the tow vehicle I expected but it worked. Thanks K for risking the car especially since you declined insurance.:rofl:

Reactions: 1BAMFR
#984 ·
Harrison - I should have at least 1 of the runs, from behind your jeep looked like a diesel truck with the cloud coming out the "top" :)

I am cut sheeting the videos so I can started throwing videos together.

-Robert

#990 ·
with all the custom axles built for the new wranglers with ESP, tone rings are a non issue. i guess its all about who you know...and knowing where to get the parts...

i would not put a arb in these rigs, even i had issues with them in my old wrangler, the thing always leaked

anyone ever try a detroit locker in these jeeps?

#996 ·
How many more days until the next event :)?

#1,007 ·
Get ready for the next installment of ID this Black Jeep :D

lol, I have a rack of sceens to post up, I am about 1/2 way done, but I actually have to get real paying work done today. Being gone for 3 days so there is a pile to deal with.

-Robert

#1,008 ·
Mine's pretty easy to figure out. I'm # 420U, two holes in my hood and no rear center exhaust. :D

#1,012 ·
LOL, Harrison yea I have you picked out, only car that puts out a cloud over the top of the car :D

And you actually put your number CLEARLY on the windows :D

-R

#1,015 · (Edited)
ATCO Results

Index-East Coast MoParts

Champion: Carfinish/Stell Savarino
Runner Up: Lakersfan/John Glass
3rd: Brian Destefano

Unlimited-Paramount Performance Parts

Champion: SRT5939/John Lewis
Runner Up: BJB/Brian Brunt
3rd: FlyByU/Dan VanHorn

PRO-High Horse Performance

Champion: 1sickSRT/Jack Reynolds
Runner Up: Brian Destefano
3rd: Rhett Rockefeller

Stroker-ThiTek

Champion: Hemituner/AJ Berge
Runner Up: Retroking/Eric Koll
3rd: bklynmag/Juan Segarra

Super Stock-Stage 6 Motorsports

Champion: novawagonmaster/Jon Dalton
Runner Up: alscharger/Kent Irwin
3rd: Slideway/Bill McFadden

King of the Hill-American Racing Headers

novawagonmaster/Jon Dalton

Best Reaction Time-Nitrous Outlet

novawagonmaster/Jon Dalton

Best Ladies Reaction Time-Speedlogix

WitchyWndy/Wendy Robertson

Hard Luck Award-Stage 6 Motorsports

Keoni/1Bamfr

Hard Luck Award-Ultimate Paving

Legmaker/Chris Harrigan

Attendance Award-Solo Performance

Keoni/1Bamfr

#1,017 ·
2012 Points Series Results

Thanks to Paramount Performance and ShopHEMI for awarding each winner with a $750 certificate and each runner up with a $300 certificate for each vendor. $10,500 total!!!!!!!

Index Class:

Champion-novawagonmaster/Jon Dalton
Runner Up- Matthew Glad

Unlimited Class:

Champion-BJB/Brian Brunt
Runner Up- FlyByU/Dan VanHorn

Pro Class:

Champion-1sickSRT/Jack Reynolds
Runner Up- Mondo/Paul Mondock

Stroker Class:

Champion-hemituner/AJ Berge
Runner Up- WitchyWndy/Wendy Robertson

Super Stock Class:

Champion-novawagonmaster/Jon Dalton
Runner Up-alscharger/Kent Irwin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.