Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Need a WK2 in the Houston area

4K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  tthornton134 
#1 · (Edited)
Looking to start building a custom Centrifugal blower setup for you WK2 guys, so we're looking for a willing participant to fab up the kit, tune and test everything to ensure top quality/fitment. We would need your rig for a short period of time and would get everything installed and tuned at a unbeatable intro price...shoot us a PM if this interests you and we'll go over the details with you! Need to get this started ASAP

#10 ·
Sent you a pm im in the Belton Tx. area, which is about 2.5 hours away and my ride is used just for pimping it.

#11 ·
Any news on whether the new programmer can tune for boosted applications?

#12 ·
I don't think so at this time. I think they still have to map a few more parameters to support boost.

#13 ·
Hope they get on it soon, I'm getting anxious for some twins!

#15 ·
If I read the Diablo Sport website right it looks like they leave their software open so anyone can tune it, not like SCT where you have to pay for tuner level software to be able to write maps, I found that interesting.....

#16 · (Edited)
Nah, you still need to buy the CMR software per make to tune them(Ford, Dodge, GM), but once the tuners have it for that particular make, they're covered for older and newer vehicles that come out that are supported by DiabloSport...SCT you have to buy suites for models so that can get up there in price very fast.

#17 ·
Ah I see, that would make more sense otherwise everyone would be tuning and blowing up their own shit! lol

#18 · (Edited)
Actually I think Arrington & Arrow Racing Engines in Detroit can tune anything as they are authorized Chrysler tuning locations & have access to the full maps. Diablo at this time, last I heard, was limited to stock injectors as the fuel maps hadn't been fully accessed yet to allow for bigger injectors.

Jim

#19 ·
^this is my understanding from talking to Chris at TTCreations

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.