Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

MD & Surrounding Get Together/Chill Session/Meet & Greet/WTF people wanna do

15K views 183 replies 23 participants last post by  DCsnow1000 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok everyone.

As most of you know I have put the Jeep up for sale for no toher reason other then to move onto other things.

I would like more then anything to get a meet together with a cool crew of people and just do whatever for the day for one last time before they Jeep gets sold!!! I guess for now we would just need a show of hands on what kind of numbers we can get to come out and then we will set something up.

Whose in!?
THE FINAL DEAL FOR SPECIAL NEEDS(Relwarc)
DATE:Saturday Jan 26th 2013
START TIME: 2:00PM
LOCATION: Hightopps C o c keysville/Hunt Valley located on York Rd. next to the fairgrounds. Across from An Potin Still.

I have a few spare rooms for people if they need it.

Looking like we will start off at Hightopps in C o c keysville/Hunt Valley. And then we will move on from there. Still havent set a start time, I will work on it when it gets closer.

The going list is as follows:
1.DCsnow1000
2.SrtJake
3.Relwarc
4.Marylandm3
5.SemperP-SRT8
6.Ride4life86
7.1BAMFR
8.Jay2g1??
9.Brcrane14
10.FinalNotice3478??
11.Wesley Kay??
12.Yaccster
13. af maineiac
14. PITTZ
15. Steveomatic
16. EVIL 8

See less See more
#132 ·
Some snow in the area is forcated from 4PM to 3AM this evening into tomorrow morning. Not suppose to accumulate to much. Hightopps said they are ready to have the lots clear and safe to park. It is still on for tomorrow a 2PM. Look forward to seeing everyone there.

#134 ·
Anyone who doesn't show up is officially a B**ch..... just saying... snow isnt scary, aint nobody got time for that!

#137 ·
And I am officially out. Sorry boys, but I am headed to Charles Town WV tomorrow and will have to pass. This trip was 50/50 from the beginning....but materialized....finally. I will see you guys at Moparpalooza for sure! And if there is anything close before that

#139 ·
Hate to say I'm not gonna make it. Had something last min come up and I gotta work. Prolly a good thing, I would have spent way too much at scores.. Lol.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#141 ·
Anybody heading up from NOVA that would wanna swing by and pick me up?? Wife has to use Jeep bc alternator is going in her car I think. And yes I have a sick feeling in my stomach when I think of her driving my baby. To give her credit she is super careful but still me no likey. Soo, ride anyone?? BTW wasn't planning on heading to scores if that would be an issue. Like I told Chris I'm not tryin to make it rain on some stripper with my hard earned mod money! Lol. My Jeeps got needs and I'm more than willing to oblige her.

#143 ·
NOVA peeps! Me needa a rida

#150 ·
Is there anybody from VA still going that would be willing to pick me up

#151 ·
dude kris, wish i could come get you dude... im sorry you're stranded.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.