Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

*** Stage 6 Motorsports Darlington Modern Street HEMI Shootout- Mar 3, 2013 ***

49K views 699 replies 62 participants last post by  TTJames 
#1 · (Edited)
ShopHEMI.com & Paramount Performance Products Modern Street HEMI Shootout Series 2013 Season Opener​

Darlington Modern Street HEMI Shootout presented by:

**Stage 6 Motorsports**

Sunday March 3, 2013

Darlington Dragway
2056 East Bobo Newsome Highway
Hartsville, SC 29550

The Legendary Darlington Dragway - The House of Speed - home

$100 payable at the gate to race in two classes, any one heads up class plus Index

Gates open around 830am, racing from 10am to 5pm.

2013 Rules can be found HERE!

Featuring the following classes:

PWR Unlimited
Paramount Performance Products Super PRO Class
Stage 6 Motorsports PRO Class
ThiTek Stroker Class
LegMaker Intakes Super Stock Class
OST Dyno Stock Class
Twin Turbo Creations Index

King of the Hill

American Racing Headers

Associate Sponsors:

TCE Performance
Cartek - Best Reaction Time Award
SpeedLogix - Ladies Best Reaction Time Award
Modern Mopar Magazine
Ultimate Paving - Hard Luck Award
Nyjoed - Best Reaction Time for a SRT8 Jeep
East Coast MoParts - Perfect Pass Award
Nitrous Outlet
Demon Performance
SIC-Performance
DJ Safety

See less See more
#401 ·
You guys have a good time. I was planned to come down Sat and bring a buddy of mine, but we just got word today that we are hosting a basketball game in round one of the D3 NCAA tournament. This is big for a small school like us and I've been traveling with the team so gotta support!!

Kind of bummed at the same time but I know once school is out I'll be at just about all he events!

#407 ·
Any other Jeep guys heading to Darlington and running in the stock class?

#408 ·
Yeah, come Saturday for the Grudge race, my shit is bone stock yo! I only got a intake and tune!!!!!!

Reactions: J&D's SRT's
#410 ·
Will its official, the Jeep will be staying in Michigan. Not ready to make the trip. :(

But someone needs to be Harrison's official beer can opener. So I nominate myself. :D See everyone on Saturday! :D

Reactions: FlyByU
#411 ·
That sucks! Be good to see ya though. :D

#428 · (Edited)
You need to talk Keoni's sorry ass into bringing you!!!! He says he's not coming because it's TOO FAR TO DRIVE. Both of you could roll in the Wrangler and hang out and pinch hit driving. He's not that far from you!!

Or drive down to Marcus by Va. Beach. Hitch a ride with him.

I need you there Brian!!!! I need someone to hold the camera for my Honda Ruckus rides through the lobby this race!! Screw the golf cart. Too big. I'm going for a ride to the elevator and to my room this time!!

#429 ·
PM sent Brian

#431 ·
I've got a few mods on order for the Ruckus. Hehe. I ain't showing up with it stock man. :D

#433 ·
Hey in case you all forgot, Stage 6 Motorsports is paying the track fee, all of the entry fee money goes towards the prize pool on top of all the other sponsor money already in the prize pool. Lets get a good turnout and double up the prize money.

#438 · (Edited)
Your bringing boobs? I'm leaving mine at home and looking for a new pair for the weekend. Hehehehe! As much as I know the area, I've never been to any fine gentleman establishments :D

Reactions: FlyByU
#440 ·
Ha guy as it looks I will not be making it out jeep not done with install of F1A they said in a day or two but with me and wife going to the Arnold in OH on Thursday coming back on Sat. I was to head out then but with no jeep ill just set at home see you all next one out.

Andy can you give me a call need a 426 or 440 for a 300c srt8

#443 ·
Whose going to be the reporter? That's an important role :)

#452 ·
I have a ???, if i bring 2 cars to race do i have to pay 200??

#460 ·
Just told by my Dr. that I have walking pneumonia...I'm out for Sunday :/ Have fun guys and enjoy...sorry I'm going to miss it! Was looking forward to the stock class for us slow pokes! Just have to get better and get my hotel room for April 27th!

#461 ·
yes i'll be the only one driving the cars,thanks flybyu!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.