Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Just bought some interior lighting

3K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  Regency 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Alright I know that but what about the plastic cover covering up the bulbs by the homelink system?

#4 ·
#5 ·
Yea a flathead should get em out no problem, may take a little pressure to get em out, but dont go showering down on it too hard, haha:D:D especially the ones over the license plate, as I figured that out quickly, those lenses back there are $14 bucks each, ouch haha:D:D

#6 ·
Yeah I pretty much expected exactly what I had to do with the Yukon but for the license plate the bulb housing actually went in it sucks just need it fixed lol!

#7 ·
Update:

Alright so sorry guys they sent me the wrong bulbs and the jeep is going in for warranty work on Saturday so the interior won't be done until the tenth of November. But reverse lights will be here tomorrow so:D. I'm only a 11/2-2 hour drive from them so they should just bring it in and they'll get everything sorted out
I will update the reverse lights first then everything on the 10th

#8 ·
Been a while but everything is done exept for the right footwell and two 2nd row lights and cargo lights

#10 ·
Thanks dude

#12 ·
Yeah I love it some people hate it but I think it's one of the best mods

#13 ·
Just bought more leds to finish my rig off should be done before christmas

#15 ·
Alright guys just finished up my fogs and finished my interior just besides the cargo light because I couldn't get it out right but here you go

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.