Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Stage 6 Photoshoot with 2232rwhp.

5K views 28 replies 22 participants last post by  MoparNut 
#1 ·
Here is Thomas' 419 stroker with an 88mm and my Jeep with my 6.1L 94mm turbo. Obviously mine is the black Jeep. Enjoy the pics.....

Got to throw a shout out to my man Dan C aka DCSpecial. He made some bad ass new headlights for me during the down time. They've got the crazy switchback turn signals in them. Loving the lights man!!!

Things are a little different on my Jeep now. We changed to Alum piping, I powder coated my polished intake(got tired of the maintenence), powder coated my strut bar, and I'm still thinking about powder coating my turbo, not sure yet.

See less See more
#2 ·
I hear they go faster with black wheels!!! LOL J/K

Both some Monsters!!! Slick looking beast's. Nice Pics!!! Def would powder-coat Turbo!

#5 ·
A couple of Clydesdales right there!

#7 ·
Clean pics HB and nice rides too!!! Looks like you are putting that 7D to use now.....

#12 ·
I could beat you both in the 1/4..........if you gave me a 1000ft head start ..maybe:)

awesome rides!

#13 ·
Gorgeous looking jeeps there guys.

#15 · (Edited)
Thanks John.

1000' head start huh? That's some serious cars in Pinks!! Yeah Rich, I need 100 car lengths.

#17 ·
Holy Hell , Those are some wicked Jeeps!!!

Reactions: TheBRICK
#18 ·
One of the owners is pretty cool, the other is a jack ass. Try and figure out which one is which. ;) Glad you're having fun with it Thomas. You almost ready to turn on the boost controller yet?

#23 ·
Dunno Thomas...... go try it out. Hold down the Select button. You'll hear it turn on. MAKE SURE IT SAYS LOW IN THE TOP LEFT CORNER!!! HIGH would be bad!! Pressing the SELECT will switch between High and Low boost. Just call me if you have any questions. :D

#25 ·
Wow! Nice Jeeps, was fortunate enough to see the black one in person going 155 mph. :)
I'm sure the blue one will be a beast at the track as well.
Thanks for sharing Mr.155mph@stage6

#26 ·
Nice and clean, love it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.