Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

2014 Jeep SRT8 (pic)

16K views 78 replies 38 participants last post by  pplace993 
#1 ·
#47 ·
Do it!!! You know you want one John!

#49 ·
My only complaint with a 70K price tag would be the performance factor. Less than 500 ponies and now currently the slowest the SRT in the bunch, but the most expensive. Throw in the 6.2 S/C, make 600 Crank HP and price it at 70K, and hell i'd say it's a good deal. We have no idea what the price will be, BUT, i agree, it should be relatively around the same price as the 12'. 60-62K i think would be a fair price with the new upgrades on the interior, launch control and 8 speed alone.

#54 ·
I do like the interior. All the buttons on the steering wheel makes it look too busy. I like the front end better on the 2012.

#55 ·
I didn't see the ad for the Merc at first Keoni. I'd have to test drive the car and play with all the buttons first before I'd consider it.

The other day I was looking at the 13 GTRs in town. I sat in the car and just don't think I could ever own it. The car isn't friendly for a 6-3" tall driver. I was way to cramped with the seating position maxed out. I couldn't find a comfortable seating position.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#56 ·
The other day I was looking at the 13 GTRs in town. I sat in the car and just don't think I could ever own it. The car isn't friendly for a 6-3" tall driver. I was way to cramped with the seating position maxed out. I couldn't find a comfortable seating position.

Damn dont tell me that! I'm 6'2" and cant wait to get a GTR!

#60 ·
#63 · (Edited)
Well on my 2012 its 50/50 torque split front and rear and 2nd gear starts in slippery conditions. Just balances the power to get traction on slick roads. I assume similar operation on the 14. 50/50 power split and an optimal gear for starting. Maybe 2nd or 3rd gear with the 8 speed.

#70 ·
Hopefully this new vehicle drives down the prices on the 2012/13 models so I can get myself a nice DD :)

#78 · (Edited)
At least you have wheel options now. But then that goes back to your price gripe. Guess you can't win this time around. Keep it moving I suppose.

Sent from The Nexus 4

#79 ·
I'm thinking at these prices, my 2012 may not drop to much!!! My opinion on the 2014, is its a nice refresh look, a little more Mercedes looking especially from the rear tail lights. The interior is slightly upgraded along with the 8 speed. Is it enough for me to get rid of my 2012? Nope!!! As far as the wheels go, they should've offer the new style wheel in 21in option along with the standard 2012-13 wheels. I'll wait for the WK3 or at least the SC version!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.