Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

AUX INPUT IN 07 Models?

28K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  SemperP-SRT8 
#1 · (Edited)
Is there any good solution to add AUX INPUT to MYGIG inside of a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8? I would like to connect my iPhone 4s to listen to Pandora Radio, etc. I would prefer AUX INPUT not iPhone connector unless I have no choice I will stay with iPhone 4s connector.

FYI: I don't want any FM streaming options, only hard wired.

THX:bigthumb:

#2 ·
If you have the rear dvd you can hook up av cables to that convert to aux which you can play your cell or what ever you want through the ves(dvd) screen. The front nav diaplay will read aux device in use. Not the best but simplest cheapest way!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#3 ·
MyGig head units have an AUX input on the front face... I believe you have an REC unit.
In which case, either use the RCA inputs on the rear DVD system or purchase an Isimple. Model ISCH73 - you will retain your steering wheel audio controls as well.

#4 ·
now is that just for aux?

#5 ·
It is the REC unit and I have an isimple kit that adds iPhone connection and aux input while retaining steering wheel function.

#6 ·
Where can I purchase the isimple kit?

#7 ·
I picked it up on eBay for $87.00. I then created a custom mount for it and am more than pleased with the set up.

#8 ·
#10 ·
Here's what sully mentioned. Pick it up at best buy.

#11 ·
FYI: PM from Bernie himself....

Originally Posted by Rambit
No problem on that at all Kris as long as it's intended as general sharing of information. You can include the web site if you wish as well. Where members get confused on this is where excessive posts are made promoting a non supporting vendor that give the appearance it's advertising on behalf of one.

Bernie

Reactions: AROD
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.