Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

First D1 ProCharged Jeep in the 10's!!

9K views 54 replies 25 participants last post by  10JGCSRT8 
#1 · (Edited)
So I finally got that 10 second slip yesterday at atco! Ran a best of 10.90 @ 124. Ran pretty consistent times all day, about 8 out of 14 runs were in the 10's. Jeep was gutted and ran MS109. Saw about 11lbs of boost. Had a blast at the event yesterday and placed 2nd in the pro class and 3rd in index! It was great meeting everyone yesterday and finally putting some faces with the screen names on here.

Picture of the slip is in post # 28

#17 ·
Thanks Joel! AJ tuned it. Was running NT05R's and NT05's up front, pulled all the seats and ran MS109. Also had the headlight out and pulled the filter off.

Congrats Brian! Your Jeep has become a monster bro. Sounded amazing!
It was nice hanging out with you guys again.
Thanks Mario! Good seeing you as well and that 426 sounds amazing. Once you get some Nittos on that beast your gonna be mid to low 11's easily!

Good stuff B, congrats on the new PB!! I have a feeling they'll be some 9 second ProCharged Jeeps this next season! You and Victor are def contenders!
Thanks again Skip! A 9 second procharged jeep would be nice!!! we'll see next season for sure

Congrats Brian, I can see how you are eating up racing your Jeep!!
Reminds me of someone I know!! Lol :rolleyes:
Thanks Chris! and yea, I'm hooked for sure. It's sooo much fun! I may start looking for a trailer and something to tow it and make it to all the events next year.

Congrats Brian glad you got that 10 second slip bro!!!

Procharger FTMW!!!
Thanks again Jose! Get that blower on ASAP bro! Still can't get a pic that slip up for some reason. Maybe tomoroow it'll work

Congrats Brian that's freaking awesome brother! It was good to meet you bud, your jeep is loud as hell!
Thanks John, It was good meeting you as well! Your truck is a beauty! Love the black and green look under the engine. And congrats on that 9 second slip too!!

Congrats Brian. It was great meeting and talking to you. Will you have the 426 next year?
Thanks and nice meeting you also Todd. The 426 will definitely be in for next season!

#5 ·
Congrats Brian! Your Jeep has become a monster bro. Sounded amazing!
It was nice hanging out with you guys again.

Reactions: 10JGCSRT8
#7 ·
Great runs man...Congrats!

#11 ·
Congrats Brian that's freaking awesome brother! It was good to meet you bud, your jeep is loud as hell!

#12 ·
Congrats Brian. It was great meeting and talking to you. Will you have the 426 next year?

#14 ·
Hell yeah congrats man , if this don't motivate Jose on installing he's D1 nothing will hehehehe .....

#18 ·
Dude Bro! You have given us Procharger guys some serious food for thought running the times you have. Absolutely awesome! 250 shot on top of a forged motor with the D1 could be fun.....

#20 ·
Brian good seeing you yestarday and congrats on the day. U deff had a kick ass say.ur Jeep is running strong I love it!!! After atco and all this FI going on I broke down and put a call/text into skip and needless to say I think ill have a nice lil trick up my sleeve for next season ;) skip!! You say NOTHING!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App

#21 ·
Hahaha! Joe, you crack me up! Skip need say nothing as you've said it all....

#31 ·
Brian good seeing you yestarday and congrats on the day. U deff had a kick ass say.ur Jeep is running strong I love it!!! After atco and all this FI going on I broke down and put a call/text into skip and needless to say I think ill have a nice lil trick up my sleeve for next season ;) skip!! You say NOTHING!!!!!

Thanks and good seeing you to Joe! Your setup is gonna be badass for sure! I gotta step mine up now haha
Lets see here. Joe still has a stock bottom end & I know he has been lusting after a Procharger. Brian has a D1 & says he'll have to step up his game. I know you're not suppose to put a F1? on the stock block but I have been reading elsewhere its possible swapping all the pulleys out to be around 8-10lbs. So I'm guessing Joe bought a F1A & is going to try this. Or did you get a short block as well Joe???

#29 ·
Congrats Brian...cant wait to see what u do with the 426

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.