Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Having problem loading Trinity T-1000

4K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  VeePee 
#1 ·
Anyone could help me with this please:

See less See more
#2 ·
Have you used the DS software and updated the trinity to the latest DCX crom file?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#3 ·
Wait. Checked your profile. It says 2012 Alpine. I assume you mean 2013, if so, the Trinity is only supporting the 12s right now.

#6 ·
Contact Mike@Diablosport on here and he can help you to get your calid added or contact Diablosport directly.

#7 ·
I thought all Alpines and Vapors were a 2013 Jeep?

#8 ·
I thought all Alpines and Vapors were a 2013 Jeep?
Correct. Including Australia. Vincent, this is why mentioned elsewhere to you we can't use the Trinity yet - Have to wait for MY13 support... No timing as yet.

#9 · (Edited)
Vincent, just to clarify - Even though our SRTs are built & delivered in 2012 (which is why they are considered 2012 from the perspective of registration, insurance etc), they are 2013 model in specification. There are few noticeable changes, but make sure this is clear whenever ordering parts or servicing. Cheers :)

Reactions: VeePee
#11 ·
I believe it's software related. I don't think Diablo has got their hands on a 2013 Jeep yet to figure it out. It should be a simple issues to resolve, they probably just need a 2013 in the shop for a day. The tuning was developed on a 2012. Mostly the same truck, but obviously some software differences.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.