Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Got together with a few friends this weekend... (CTS-V content)

2K views 17 replies 17 participants last post by  DCsnow1000 
#1 ·
My buddy finally had his 2013 CTS-V Wagon delivered this past Thursday and I got together with him and another friend with a V-sedan this weekend. Now I love my Jeep but a V-wagon is on the top of my wish list for a daily driver! Just love this thing so much.

Anyway, forgive me for not having my Jeep cleaned up (nor was the sedan really). We kinda just had an impromptu get together and then I told my wagon buddy that we'd go take a few pics if he wanted to.

So here's a couple just hanging out in the driveway and then a few of just the wagon.

See less See more
#2 ·
Love the wagon!

#6 ·
Wicked gathering! Love the V wagon as well!

#7 ·
I would absolutely love one of those. Nice pictures and thanks for sharing. Now go race him :)

#10 ·
Love those cars!

#11 ·
#13 · (Edited)
I'm a sucker for the corpse mobiles and them caddys are stupid fast, I lined my stock cobalt next to a sedan version at a light (yeah I don't discriminate, I'll run anyone lol) and he stayed back a bit until I got some speed out of the hole (FWD FTL) then I heard him pull out and shift to second and that thing got really angry and passed me flying with one of the meanest v8 roaring/supercharger whinning/tire roasting sounds I've ever heard, there was so much awesomeness going on I felt my car tucked it's tail in and wimper a bit, and even though I was doing about 80 and just shifted into third I lost all sense of acceleration it seemed like I was in reverse lol

#14 ·
Jeep looks great next to the other cool hot rods :)

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#15 ·
Thanks. I love my Jeep but I'd give it up in a heart beat for that wagon... if I could afford it, lol. Maybe one day, used.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.