Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

****2012 ATCO Modern Street HEMI Shootout: Presented by 5h0pH3M1.c0m & Paramount ****

97K views 1K replies 72 participants last post by  RobAGD 
#1 ·
****2012 ATCO Modern Street HEMI Shootout: Presented by 5h0pH3M1.c0m & Paramount ****

2012 ATCO Modern Street HEMI Shootout presented by:

ShopHEMI.com & Paramount Performance Products

Featuring the American Racing Headers King of the Hill Award

FRIDAY NOVEMBER 9th 2012

ATCO Raceway
1000 Jackson Rd
Atco, NJ 08004

www.atcoraceway.com

$120 to race in two classes, any one heads up class plus Index

Gates open around 830am, racing from 930am to 430pm.

This event is season finale with the series champions being award their prizes along with the event prizes. We have exclusive use of the track from 930am to 430pm. Your entry also entitles you to the test and tune session after our event is over mixed in with the regulars. You will have ample opportunity to practice and dial in your car during the day. There is a speed shop on site with race fuel, nitrous and pretty much anything else you will need. It opens at 11am.​

For those travelling from out of town, not only will you have the opportunity to race ATCO on Friday but you can also race Englishtown on Saturday. We scheduled our event to be in conjunction with the HHP Mopar event at Englishtown so both tracks can be attended in one trip. Records will be broken and Personal Bests will be achieved, negative DA at two of the worlds fastest tracks is a must attend.​

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
ATCO Class Sponsors

Title Sponsors:

ShopHemi.com & Paramount Performance Products

King of the Hill:

American Racing Headers

Unlimited:

Paramount

PRO:

High Horse Performance

Stroker:

Thitek*

Super Stock:

Stage 6 Motorsports

Index:

East Coast Moparts

Associate Sponsors:
Legmaker Intakes
Demon Performance
Stealth Electronics
SpeedLogix
Solo Performance
Wretched Motorsports
Ultimate Paving
The Hemi Shop at Westbury Jeep
Nitrous Outlet
Jersey Boy Tuning
Zygote Customs

Contingency Sponsors:

PWR

#54 ·
I will drive you up there no excuses bro

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide
I'm not gonna miss this one, jeep or no jeep.

I'm going to try to take that Friday off. Anyone from Baltimore heading up? Jason? I can use points at a Hilton and get a room if anyone wants to share.
OOOOOO, room sharing? :pinklove:

#8 ·
Cant wait mark me down as def being there.

Reactions: 1BAMFR
#9 ·
Since the last event sucked so much, I will definitely not be going to this one.........just playinnnnnnnnn. I cant' freaking wait!

#15 ·
I'm going to make my self go, no excuses this time. Lol

Sent from my IPhone

#21 ·
I'll be there! Can't wait!
I'll meet you guys at a rest stop on the Turnpike.
I'm sure a lot more will join us from my area, including Joe (Crookster777).

Reactions: nyjoed
#19 ·
I'll be there can't wait searching for 10s!

#22 ·
Ill be there. Cant wait too see all you guys. Its going to be an awesome day.

#25 ·
Looking forward to the finale. Hoping all goes smoothly in the next month or so and I can make this one, I've got a big itch I need to scratch!

#26 ·
Looking forward to seeing those again I met at VMP and other previous events as well as meeting what sounds like many others! I'll be rolling out from Long Island early that morning. Try and avoid as much of that Brooklyn and SI traffic haha. Can't wait!!

#28 ·
Can u list the classes?

#34 ·
WooHoo....back in my old stomping grounds! I haven't been to Atco since well before I moved to Michigan....damn that's a long time ago. Looking forward to getting Good Karma a new PB!

Sent from my iPad using AG Free

#35 ·
I'm going to try to take that Friday off. Anyone from Baltimore heading up? Jason? I can use points at a Hilton and get a room if anyone wants to share.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.