8K views 70 replies 38 participants last post by  R_Rod20 
#1 ·
You likey? WK2 finally represented.

Bernie

See less See more
#30 ·
Need to add a silver wk1! Looking good though

#32 ·
Looks good....WK2 finally takes Center stage....as it should be. WK1 is old news.

#33 ·
Pshh^ Wk1 is faster stock

#34 ·
That's debatable....anyways the WK1 is a one-dimensional car.

The WK2 does everything great.

#39 · (Edited)
Trying to instigate something again huh? :rolleyes:

Instigate my ass.....Hey, it's some of you WK1 clowns (like that yungsrt) coming in here and starting it. :rolleyes:

(Some of you WK1 fanboys just can't stand the fact that the WK2 is getting all the attention these days, huh?)

#40 ·
Instigate my ass.....Hey, it's some of you WK1 clowns (like that yungsrt) coming in here and starting it. :rolleyes:

(Some of you WK1 fanboys just can't stand the fact that the WK2 is getting all the attention these days, huh?)
There's no need for name calling... and I make quite a bit doing kid's birthday parties on the weekends :rolleyes: :D

#35 ·
It's true though and your also right I actually just think it's a personality choice the wk1 just looks more jeep-ish and badass to me don't get me wrong I would definitley whip a wk2 but not over my wk1

#43 ·
Thanks Mo.

Bernie

#47 ·
Beat you to it Admin :p

#49 ·
I already started a thread regarding this subject matter before you posted in here muwahahahaha

#51 ·
Hmmm...it ain't showing up for me yet. Still the old banner. Even tried deleting all the Internet history and such, but no luck.

Sent from my iPhone 5

#52 ·
They switched it back! I'm seeing the old banner now WTF! hahaha

#54 ·
Well golly! There it is...haha.

Bernie

#55 ·
Looks like it's a little messed up.

Bernie

#56 ·
It's back again

#57 ·
Mine seems a little messed up with the Google search on the left and eBay on the right. Aslo has a red line.

Bernie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.