Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Emergency brake pedal cover

14K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  Bono392 
#1 ·
spent a little while with the search function first, and could not locate...

is there a metal/rubber cover/replacement for the emergency brake to match the gas/brake pedals on the WK2 srt8?

I know that for my challenger srt8 we had to go with a MercBenz part number... is there one for this pedal?
Thanks.

#4 ·
You remember the price off hand?

#6 ·
Cool deal. Also the Mercedes Benz part number 203-430-00-84 works to find them as well.

#10 ·
Not sure of the Mopar part number but Mercedes Benz part number is 203-430-00-84

#11 ·
#12 ·
Looking good! I got one on order and will be here Monday.

#13 ·
This came with my order figured I'd share it

#17 ·
#18 ·
Installed mine today.

Cut mine to look similar to the factory cover

I sanded the pedal down, not shown, since I used an epoxy to glue my cover on solid.

I just used a zip tie to hold pressure on it while the quick set epoxy setup.

Put some foil underneath to catch any drips, but nothing dripped.

Set and solid

#19 ·
Do all you guys have the 'metal' accelerator and brake pedal as standard? Or are they the Mopar (or other) parts?

My Aussie MY13 just has black rubber on all three pedals (inc park), and looking for a snazzier replacement :) Thought I'd ask out of curiosity before sniffing around ebay. Cheers!

#20 ·
I believe all SRT8 Jeeps should come with the bright pedals for the brake and throttle. I know they are a dealer installed item here in the US. Some dealers don't installed them and they are in a box in the trunk. I would contact your dealer and see what happened to them. The ebrake pedal is a mod which doesn't come standard.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

Reactions: Bono392
#21 ·
Thanks Zac - Just found out that mine got overlooked at the dealer end (but IS meant to be on Oz SRTs), so will be chasing it up.. and ordering the e-brake cover too ;) Cheers! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.