Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Look what showed up today

13K views 90 replies 47 participants last post by  SRTgeek 
#1 ·
I ordered this a while back it finally showed up today

See less See more
#32 ·
Sweet ass ride Jeff! I only get to drive those cars in video games. Makes the Jeep look like a damn Kia!:D

#36 ·
Well assuming a 250k purchase, putting 10% down, and financed for 5 years at a low rate it's only $4,200 give or take. I was curious.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

Reactions: Rufjatt
#40 ·
#45 · (Edited)
It is true in order to get the current model, You have to have one to get one they call it (the circle of life).The Spider is impossible to get unless you pay way over sticker currently is about 60-70k over sticker the problem now is alot of 458 coupe owners are switching over but production numbers are still low so the list is sold out for the complete run,Here are my status times which were very fast this is how Ferrari does its cars,the dealer notifies you of status usually by a phone call telling you your status has changed.They don't have tracking which really gets upsetting cars can stay in a status for a long time such as when Sandy happened cars were unavaliable for status for weeks.I was lucky from order to delivery 3 months

10/22/12 status 10 Order accepted
11/17/12 status 20 Chassis Assembly
11/27/12 status 70 Track Testing
12/04/12 status 90 Water from Italy to NJ
12/29/12 status 91 Customs NJ USA
01/03/13 status 93 Shipping NJ to San Diego
01/17/13 status 94 Dealer Stock

I picked it up on the 18th

Here is the full status
10 - Orders accepted (Red 10 = No Changes)

20 - Chassis assembly (at Scaglietti)

30 - Painting

40 - Assembly line (dash/wiring/interior/options)

50 - Assembly line (engine/transmission)

60 - Finishing

70 - Testing (road/track)

85 - Storage

90 - Water (intransit)

92 - PDI completed

93 - Shipping to dealers

94 - Dealer stock

94 - Red - retailed

95 - Submit to factory

#48 ·
LOL I love how everytime KM adds a new ride or shows off his stable, a whole slew of people ask how he can afford it etc. Obviously the man is successful at what he does, so just enjoy the fact that he shares his possesions with us.

Awesome spider you got there. I absolutely love the CF accents. Is the interior upgraded from the base spider model as well? Got any shots of it?

Thanks for sharing.

#56 ·
Awesome car KINGM..Enjoy it and be safe. awesome stable you have

#60 ·
#62 ·
#68 ·
Just a thought, what about getting a black (or CF) Ferrari badge for the back to replace the OEM one? Would go well with your color scheme.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.