Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Mopar Spoiler decision

4K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  MoparNut 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

I just bought my 2010 Inferno Red Jeep SRT8 last week. Im gonna get the mopar spoiler, but I was wondering which color you guys think I should go with. Im planning on doing a two color combo paint job with the vehicle, and im using the Inferno Red as the base color. So I wanted to go with the stone white spoiler, and possibly do one or two white stripes over the entire body later on. However, some people I talked to said they think the bright silver metallic would look better. What do you guys think, which would look better with the Inferno Red paint, a stone white or bright silver metallic spoiler?

#3 ·
Silver metallic is my vote

#5 ·
Still tough

Yeah the contrast issue is why most people seem to favor the brilliant silver metallic. You're right, if this was a normal red it would be a no brainer cause I really do want to go with the white. Any other votes?

#7 ·
color match.....silver stripes

#10 ·
I thought the Mopar Spoiler was no longer available?

#14 ·
got mine month ago not my pic but the same.

Attachments

#15 ·
y would you ruin the most beautiful color of jeep!?!?!?

#16 ·
Does this spoiler help prevent the crap that keeps building up on the rear of the Jeep... seems that the wind kinda "forces" the dust & dirt onto the back window and door. If this is a legit fix to that problem, I'm all in.

Thanx,

Stix

#17 ·
I have had mine for 6 months now and it will not help the dirt there is no flow to help clear it off . But for the price it makes the rear look even better then without one this should have been a stock SRT piece

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.