Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

san antonio meet

9K views 66 replies 8 participants last post by  jeesparza13 
#1 ·
Anybody from here is going to the Castroville meet on 5,11,12

#2 ·
I just got into the scene and really don't know much of any meets here in San Antonio or anywhere else. My wife and I went to Biffs on Friday to check things out. It was a pretty chill place to hang out and look at some good cars. Do you know of any hangouts or meets for Jeep SRT8 scene?

#3 ·
There a meet this Friday in Castroville as for now I'm the only jeep going I have 2 srt8 chargers 1 srt 300 1 g8 1 ctsv 1 trans am meeting up so we could head out there so if interested let me know so I could tell you where we going to meet it be cool to have another jeep going

#20 ·
san antonio raceway

Anyone going to san antonio raceway tomorrow i should be there around 6:30 for a little while. would be nice to see some jeeps .

#22 ·
:cool:hope so it would be nice. :cool:

#23 · (Edited)
Got a 12.40 @ 108 not to bad first run and got a 12.38 @ 108 on the last run .

#26 ·
Well nothing been at work for 23 days . Got home took her for a wash got ready drove 2 hrs there I did some logs sent them to toona he said all looked great . He leaned the a/f a little plus sent me a race tune . Looking forward to this wed. To see if what the race tune will do .

#28 · (Edited)
:cool: 60ft was 1.7532 , going tonight to try the race tune. Anyone going tonight ?????

#29 ·
Could not get out of 12.31 @ 109 mph .

#30 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.