Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Darlington Jeep attendance/convoy list

4K views 32 replies 15 participants last post by  DCsnow1000 
#1 ·
So I thought I would post up a thread for the people that are coming to the race, and where your coming from to get convoy's together. Post up! 5 days boys!

#2 ·
I'll be coming from Greenville SC!!

#4 ·
Lol I will be heading down from Baltimore MD straight shot down 95. Jeep will be trailered. If you see a 4 door Tundra Pulling a 32fter thats me. Also note an extrememly beligerent passanger in the passanger seat may be a giveaway :D

#5 ·
Stage 6 crew will probably be rolling up Saturday morning with three Jeeps so far.

#8 ·
I'm thinking 1 or 2 p.m. for us. Depending on Dwight's lead foot. :D More than likely going to the grudge event too

Reactions: DCsnow1000
#7 ·
Leaving from Long Island about 6-7AM on Saturday morning and getting down to SC around 7-8PM. Once we get off LI it's a straight shot down 95 all the way. My Jeep will be on an open trailer so easy to spot. I know there are some people leaving from the NY/NJ area so I guess we will see if my departure time lines up with any of those leaving from the area.

#15 ·
Nice Jim! Finally get to meet ya! Mopars are gonna take over the grudge event. Hehehehe! Those southern boys are gonna get butt hurt when some Jeeps clean those clocks :D

#16 ·
I would love to be there on Sat, but i have some friends tht are coming with me and the can't leave on sat., so it will be sunday for me,
@JM: i take it you are not going down to commerce on friday?..

#19 ·
Ride, anyone???

I didn't want to start another thread, so I figured I'd just go ahead and post it here........ but is there anyone from MD/points north on the I-95 corridor who'd be willing to give this bum a ride to Darlington in exchange for gas $$$??? I managed to clear my calendar for this weekend and would love to head down. Just let me know! :)

#20 ·
I didn't want to start another thread, so I figured I'd just go ahead and post it here........ but is there anyone from MD/points north on the I-95 corridor who'd be willing to give this bum a ride to Darlington in exchange for gas $$$??? I managed to clear my calendar for this weekend and would love to head down. Just let me know! :)
Someone give this bum a ride!!! It would be great if you could come. The more the merrier.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Reactions: af_maineiac
#21 ·
Hit up Rhett (rock39). He is rolling down from Long Island.

#26 ·
Hit up Rhett (rock39). He is rolling down from Long Island.

I actually sent Brian a PM after I saw his request and I'm scooping him south of Baltimore on Saturday around noonish. See you all in the parking lot Saturday night.

Hopefully there is room left in the parking lot at that time :eek:

#27 ·
I actually sent Brian a PM after I saw his request and I'm scooping him south of Baltimore on Saturday around noonish. See you all in the parking lot Saturday night.

Hopefully there is room left in the parking lot at that time :eek:
Nice, glad you guys worked it out.

#22 ·
Let me know if you still need a ride...might be able to work something out. PM me and let me know.

#23 ·
My plan is to leave from my sisters house in Springfield, VA. on Saturday morning. I'm making the trip by myself, so if anyone is interested in hooking up for the ride down let me know. Looking to head out early...PM me if you are going thru NOVA Saturday morning.

#28 ·
Im in the air right now depend what time i have work monday

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.