Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Pretty sick blue SRT8

2K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  Regency 
#1 ·

See less See more
#3 ·
Haha very true he needs to clean it, powder coat the wheels black, de-badge and remove the visors and it'll be "sick"

#4 ·
i like those wheels

#5 ·
Same wanna see him again and chat it up

#8 ·
Nice ride, what part of Washington are u from?

#14 ·
Kirkland/bellevue
not sure what's "sick" about it? Needs to get rid of the Fishing Pole antenna.
it's a jeep thats whats sick! And hey shhh
I thought they already were powdercoated until I looked closer! The only thing "sick" about this is me after realizing how dirty this poor Jeep was and how hideous those window visors were!
Same here after I posted I realized and yes window visors:(
The wheels look like plastidip. But only maybe one or two coats and it's peeling. Yeah the window visors gotta go along with the fishing pole.
Fishing poles are awesome shhh

#9 ·
not sure what's "sick" about it? Needs to get rid of the Fishing Pole antenna.

#11 ·
I thought they already were powdercoated until I looked closer! The only thing "sick" about this is me after realizing how dirty this poor Jeep was and how hideous those window visors were!

#13 ·
The wheels look like plastidip. But only maybe one or two coats and it's peeling. Yeah the window visors gotta go along with the fishing pole.

#15 ·
To each his own. Enjoy your "sick" ride.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#16 ·
Was that really neccesary? Comon bud.. That's not my jeep the silver one is.

#17 ·
Wasn't trying to offend you, or anyone for that matter. If I did, I apologize. What I should have said was everyone's definition of "sick Jeep" is different. That's what makes our Beasts so unique. My definition of "sick" would be a Jeep/car that has that "wow factor". When I see a post that contains the word "sick" I wasn't expecting to see what I would consider a pretty basic stock SRT8. Am I entitled to my own opinion, yes, respectfully, as are you.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#18 ·
All good take care

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.