Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Check out my strobe reverse LEDs

6K views 44 replies 26 participants last post by  Ismith 
#1 ·
They work as regular back up bulbs but if you take it out or [R] and with in 3 seconds put it back on [R] it will strobe.

#5 ·
I can't find them online anywhere, only at the stereo place where I usually get stuff done.
The guy has them on stock, he can get more, and he said he can ship them out.
Go to professionalsound security.com (take space out).
Anyone interested can call and ask for Dave, tell him Mario with the silver SRT8 sent you.

I know some of you have PM'ed me about them, so here's the thread about all the info on how to get them and how the packaging looks.

Here's how the packaging looks...

#7 ·
Ohh yeah... $40.

#8 ·
BONUS!!! I've been looking for a cheap little somethin to do to my baby lately..Nice, I'll order these ASAP.

So it's just a replacement bulb with built in strobe stuff?

#9 ·
Yeah bro, is just a replacement LED bulb.
No switches or any other electronics, just replace the bulb and that's it. :)

#27 ·
Nice find.
About 2 weeks ago I couldn't find any on eBay.

nice mario ;)...
Thanks!

It looks "ricey" to me, but im just not a fan of that stuff.....especially on domestics. Its a cool idea though.
That's exactly what I told Joe (Crookster777) he was at that shop with me that day and the guy offered htem to me and I said no cause they looked ricey to me and I wasn't into that. But then a little while later I wanted reverse LEDs and he said, "I only have this, the strobe effect is just extra, if you don't want to use it, you don't have to". So I bought them, I'm really not too much into them, but I thought some of you would find them interesting. That's why I'm sharing with you guys about it. That's all.

That is really cool.
Cool!

Looks sweet buddy!!
Thanks bro.

another sweet upgrade-should be nice for car shows
That's what I thought too.

kinda cool, but not for me...is it me or do they not syn up all the time when "stobing"??
Not sure, I have to look at them again.

I Just Love How Bright The Lights Are Than The Strobe Is Added Bonus Haha Nice Mario
Bill, I'll have a comparison of one stock bulb and this LEDs and see which one is noticeable brighter.

Cool! The more options out there to get this the better for anyone who is interested.

Tight strobes! What kind of exhaust do you have? Those tips look weird.
Thanks!
The exhaust is the stock exhaust tips, I guess that when the Dynomax was installed the tips where not aligned properly and are also sticking out a bit.
I hate that exhaust right now, that's why I'm redoing the whole thing all 3" pipes, Ultraflow X Dynomax muffler, no resonators and 5" tips, and I might be throwing in a couple of electric cutouts as well.

I like it Mario. Nice find.
Thanks Anthony!

Thanks Rob, I think someone else mentioned about that link already, but that's ok.

I have the LED Reverse tails that a member ( DevssrT I believe) recommended.

When you through the car in reverse and then neutral a few times you get a similar effect. hah Ill get a video up.

Looks great Mario. One thing tho, how come it looks like one light comes on a little later than the other.
Don't know why.

looks pretty gay to me....... just sayin
You could have say ricey, but gay... just sayin

Man you've got some serious cleavage between those tips!! Are those the stockers?

Those reverse lights are pretty damn cool. What's up with them coming on unevenly though? Defintely adds a little trick look. Reminds me of a construction vehicle.:lol:;)
Yeah, I don't know if that happens all the time.
Yup, just wait till you see the new tips installed.

Glad your liking the reverse bulbs I suggested buddy! Please explain though what you mean by them having a strobe effect?
I think he means quickly shifting between [R] and [N] repeatedly. Remember the good ol' light shows... all my buddies did that on his mustangs back in the 90s, pressing the brake pedal repeatedly, hazard lights on and shifting through all the gears repeatedly also to have a light show LOL.

#13 ·
That is really cool.

#19 ·
Tight strobes! What kind of exhaust do you have? Those tips look weird.

#22 ·
I have the LED Reverse tails that a member ( DevssrT I believe) recommended.

When you through the car in reverse and then neutral a few times you get a similar effect. hah Ill get a video up.

Looks great Mario. One thing tho, how come it looks like one light comes on a little later than the other.

#24 ·
Man you've got some serious cleavage between those tips!! Are those the stockers?

Those reverse lights are pretty damn cool. What's up with them coming on unevenly though? Defintely adds a little trick look. Reminds me of a construction vehicle.:lol:;)

#29 ·
Sorry bro, I think Ryan (DevssrT) has dibs on the muffler if he still wants it.
Ohh boy... what have I done??? Does it have to do with you test driving one recently? :D

#33 ·
Flaco, they stay strobing for as long as you keep it in [R].

I understand. If I bought a kit like that and the strobe thing was included, I would mess around with it too and just see how it was! Might as well:D
Bro, truth is... since I bought them I think I have only made them strobe both times I've taken video to post here, other than that I have never bothered.
Oh no... and one time backing up into a glass building so I can see how they looked, but that's it. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.