Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Silver Jeeps Post Up!!

84K views 178 replies 83 participants last post by  Regency 
#1 ·
well since there's a black jeep post up thread, I think we need a thread for silver jeeps to post up. Post up pics of your silver jeep. I'll start off since I just wash and waxed her.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

See less See more
#55 ·

#56 ·
took a few pics of the srt8....last two days have been perfect weather out here....just a good wash...drove up above Vancouver to Cypress Mountain (where part of the 2010 Olympics were) they had some snow recently, and there were a few huge snow piles in the parking lot....was 0 degrees Celcuis...

#58 ·
I just got mine today. :)

#70 ·
Some pics after removing all chrome except for exhaust pipes... Whacha think???

Attachments

#73 ·

Attachments

#72 ·

#78 ·
I got Bwoody's with 1 in front and 1.7 in the rear. You will hit bumpstop a lot and its not pretty. When you got 3 or more people in the truck be prepared to seal your ears for the bumpstops. Truck looks sick with them though. I'm buying stage 6 shocks which should help a ton and shouldn't hit the bumpstops

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#80 ·
JWSRT8 Jeep looks mean bro!

#81 ·
Went out tonite to get some wine, and on the way back to the car I had no snap a shot.

#82 ·
I had no snap a shot-epic sentance haha

#84 ·
Brainfart whoops

#86 ·
Never posted in this thread. Here's a couple. SILVER FTW!!!!!!!! Hahaha.

#95 ·
Never posted in this thread. Here's a couple. SILVER FTW!!!!!!!! Hahaha.

Beautiful rig! Question on your wheels, what type of finish is the black powdercoat? It has the same sheen I am looking for when I get mine done. I can't tell if its maybe a satin or semi-gloss?

Also how did the fill in the letters with silver, is it just paint?

#90 · (Edited)
Just had the front end totally repainted. All those ugly chips are gone like donkey kong! No more front license plate either, Wohoo!!!!!

Attachments

#91 ·
Learn how to avoid flying rocks jeeze! :p

Reactions: CHUCKTOWNSRT8
#93 ·
Very hard young Jedi. Very hard! Haha!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.