Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

So who is in the Reston, VA area that I keep on seeing?

5K views 38 replies 15 participants last post by  WESLEY KAY 
#1 ·
So I have seen a few black SRT8 Jeeps in the area, to include one I was riding with on the Dulles Toll Road. I was just curious if you guys/gals were in here. I figured there would be a few in the Reston, VA area anyway.....lol.

Wes

#2 ·
im silver, but ive seen about 3 blacks, 2 reds, and another silver all in the mclean area

#3 ·
I know there are (2) Black, (1) Red, and some jerk with a Modern Blue in Leesburg....

#6 ·
Yeah that guy with the Modern Blue one is the worst :)

#4 ·
I was there last year... had my jeep and everything. Almost got pulled on the road that goes to Dulles by a cop :p

#5 ·
Yeah...there are always cops on the Dulles Toll Road.....lol.

#12 ·
I am the Red Rock that Immo talked to at the Leesburg Car Wash a few months back. Also saw him in his Saab near the end of the Greenway last week...had a few passengers with the top down. I work in Tysons and have a house in Ashburn and in Leesburg so I'm all over 7, Tollr Road, Greenway, 28, etc.

#13 ·
Yeah.....that sucks. I lived in Herndon and had to commute to the Navy Yard in DC everyday. Yours is worse! Lol.........sorry!!

#14 ·
I can't hide anywhere.... LOL!

#15 ·
I live and work in Sterling. You may see me parked by the Chik-fil-A in the Burlington Coat factory plaza.

I see a Jeep SRT8 all the time go into the Chik-Fil-A and it doesn't have the whole chrome part of our front bumpers. It looks like it hit something and it took the middle section of the bumper off....anyone have the actual story?

#19 ·
Hahaha....small world man! Thanks!

Once again, welcome to the club! Wes

#23 ·
Yeah I'll take the toll road west every now and then. I have seen a few black ones drive west on the toll road though. I think there are just a few more than normal in that area.

#24 ·
A new Black one here in Leesburg last weekend.

#26 ·
Lt.

It was a woman coming out of the paint store near Walmart. It had Virginia Tech Plates...

#27 ·
Saw a Black Rig turning off of Sunrise onto Monroe/Van Buren this AM....

#35 ·
Just stumbled across this thread. This was most likely me... I work right there at that intersection.

I remember seeing a Silver one a few years ago at the exact same intersection.

Over the past years, I've also seen a black one turning off FFX Cty Pkwy onto Fox Mill Rd a few days in a row during AM commute. Same dude each time. I live right there...

#28 ·
Saw a Black one this after noon around 5:00 on 28 heading towards Leesburg. Theres also a black one i see parked at accenture building right off Route 7 in Ashburn.

#29 ·
I am between Reston and Ashburn all the time, and work in Herndon, toll rd or 28. Black with tinted tails and Marine plates.

#30 ·
Do I know you? :p

I never run into you. We need to do lunch soon!

#33 ·
So, I had a bit of fun with a black one, tinted windows and MD plates on the Greenway last night. We were a bit "spirited" going through the long, sweeping "S" turn at the end of the Greenway and gave each other the smile and wave before he went towards Purcellville and I went into Leesburg. You here??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.