WTF!?!?

#3 ·
Hahaha ^^^

#7 ·
Subscribed for more funny stats :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#8 ·
Banging chicks in a jeep: $10
Banging chicks in a gallardo: priceless.

And for everything else there's MasterCard

#21 ·
but theres so much more room for activities!
lol...."the bunk beds were a terrible idea. Why did you let us do that. Its so baadd!"

#12 ·
Is this a shameless "I have a Lamborghini" plug? No "hater" here, I grew up with exotics. Just sayin'.

Let's talk about costs for the oil change, regular service intervals, paint repair, body work. The Gallardo doesn't exactly have big tires on it either.

(To the tone deaf, I am joking around)

#15 ·
Gallardo onwers dont shop on ebay :lol:

Reactions: Tim H Calgary
#18 ·
^^^^^^hahahahhaha I know a guy that won't even wear socks twice, even after washing. And they aren't exactly cheap socks...

Reactions: Tim H Calgary
#20 ·
Back to the OP.

What tires are OEM for the Gallardo in this case?

Fuel cost, I assume the Lamborghini doesn't pack a 26 gallon truck sized gas tank on it? What's the capacity?

#23 ·
Reactions: Mongoose9400
#24 ·
I still rather have a lambo i think there sexy as hell

#26 ·
You guys are funny!

NO, I was being serious! I was floored when I heard my SRT8 replacement Pirellis are more than my Gallardo LP560-4's Pirellis!?

Gallardo uses stock Pirelli PZero
235/35ZR19 (Front)
295/30ZR19 (Rear)

Both set of Pirelli prices were obtained from www.tirerack.com

Funny story...I was getting gas at Sams Club with my G one time, a guy next to my pump stared at car, then stared at me and said...."driving a car like that, shouldn't you be getting gas somewhere else?" I said to him "I'm bankrupted dude, I need all the discount I can get!" He chuckled!

I have NO shame shopping at Walmart or shop on eBay....love both places. Just because some people own a Gallardo, it doesn't mean they are wealthy or "rich"!? I'm far from it! I look at people with Aventadors....now those are people that have cash they use as toilerpaper!

I gave up my new 2011 MB E550 Coupe up for my GCSRT8 early 2012! Love this machine! Just can't believe everytime I go fill the SRT8 up....it'd close to $100! Oh BTW, I'm getting 13-14 MPG on my GCSRT8!

#27 ·
Sometimes the rich are the stingiest people. You don't gain wealth by wasting money.

Funny story Doc. I would of made a similar comment lol.

#28 · (Edited)
Side note. I did just score 4 new Pirelli Verdes for $1310 shipped. Just happened to find a lucky eBay deal.

#29 ·
12-13?! I get 6.8mpg!

#30 ·
WHAT!? You must have a lemon!!!

#31 ·
Haha nahh I just have alot of TBSS in my area and alot of gayburus... I stop at starbucks in the morning and theres a 5 series with a exhaust and we revv it just for fun see whos louder:)

#32 ·
I've enjoyed this thread. Thanks guys...

Ps, how is your insurance comparing the 2 cars? I'm assuming there's some savings there too?

As for the people who wear their socks only once. I can afford to do that, but would rather put that money into cars or boats and have holes in my socks because I'm too cheap to buy new ones :p

#33 ·
Ps, how is your insurance comparing the 2 cars? I'm assuming there's some savings there too?
SRT8: $497/6 months ($1000 deductible) - full coverage
Lambo: $1100/6 months ($500 deductible) - full coverage

But Lambo is currently in "withdraw from use" status for winter months where the collision portion of the insurance is turned off! Lambo is now only $274/6 months!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.